~ Authors Note ~

Hello berrylings,

Hello berrylings,

I hope that you are all doing okay and are staying healthy, safe and happy 🤍

I know you're all probably sick of the notes but I have decided to pause my story for a while and edit the chapters that I already have as I have mentioned in my previous note. I was going to do part 29 then this but I don't feel like I'll be giving you my best work.

I also have so many grammar and spelling mistakes that are driving me up the wall and I can't wait to change them till the very end of my book.

I was really excited to bring this book to life because I had so many ideas and now I feel that I may have gotten too ahead of myself as I constantly come up with more ideas that I'd like to add to my story.

Originally I was going to edit and make all my changes after the drama had finished and I had finished my book but due to the kind of person I am, I cannot ignore it as it will end up bugging me.

My plan is to rewrite my chapters and begin to upload them weekly once again. I will be keeping my original chapters there for those who are still reading or re-reading and once I have caught back up with myself I will be deleting the chapters and adding the new ones there instead.

It won't take me too long as I have already began editing and I also have the plans laid out for my chapters up to 35-40 :)

I won't be changing much from the first couple of chapters. It's more or less Seojun and Eunbi scenes to make them more detailed so don't be disappointed ;)

I hope I can deliver even better content for you than I previously have and I thank you all for the support that each and everyone of you has shown this book so far and I pray that you will continue to support this book after the changes have been made.

And I will work extra hard so I can deliver on time too. But rest assured that I'm not going anywhere and will be back and better than ever.

With much love to you all,

Yours, berry 🤍🤍🤍🤍