Chapter 44

"Mr. Qin." He quickly picked it up. "You come to the hospital for a trip. You and Fang Fang are going to quarrel because of Sun Feifei."

"What happened?" Qin Shen immediately ordered the assistant to turn to the hospital and ask the phone.

Jiang Yu said that Sun Feifei had intentionally fell and let Fang Hua misunderstand it on the phone. He went to the hospital and waited for Qin Shen.

About ten minutes, Qin Shen arrived, and when he got off the bus, he saw Jiang Yu wearing a mask, wearing a thin sick suit, standing outside the hall and looking at his side. He walked quickly and saw Jiang Yulu's nose and ears outside being blown red by the wind. He twisted his eyebrows and said nothing. He took off his coat and put it on Jiang Yu's body.

"Don't wait inside, what are you doing?" he asked.

Surrounded by a man's breath and body temperature, Jiang Yu was warmed by the cold wind. He didn't care much, said, reaching out to coat, and hurriedly said, "Let's go in." I don't know Fang Yihe. How is his father in the ward?

In the hall, people came and went, the two hurried to the elevator, went to the middle of the hall, suddenly rushed over to a person, seeing that they would hit Jiang Yu’s right shoulder, Qin deep eyes quickly reached out and took him back, can’t hide The past.

"Sorry..." The face was anxious and hurriedly apologized and disappeared into the crowd.

Qin Shen frowned and looked at the crowd of people coming in front of him. The arm of Jiang Yu’s shoulder was not released. The virtual arm protected his sprained right arm and took him to the elevator.

While Jiang Yu walked, he was somewhat distracted and looked up at him quietly. His mouth was slightly hooked. In fact, he should not hate himself very much.

Qin Shen noticed his gaze and looked down at him. Jiang Yue quickly lowered his head and buried his chin in his coat, pretending to be nothing.

The two men went to the door of the ward, and Qin Shen let him go. He knocked on the door and pushed the door directly.

Unexpectedly, there was no tension in the ward after the quarrel. Fang Hua’s face was calm, Fang Fang’s face was astonished, and Sun Feifei on the hospital bed was full of shock.

Seeing them coming in, Fang Wei greeted Qin Shen, and he asked Fang Hua with some confidence. "You really will be separated from her?"

Fang Hua looked at his forehead and said with patience: "Hey, Dad only has one son, when I lied to you."

When he was funding poor students, he didn't have any impression of Sun Feifei. He only knew that he was a little girl with few outstanding words and excellent achievements. After the children graduated from high school, he threw out the financial support. Two years ago, his alma mater celebrated his 100th anniversary and invited him to participate. When I arrived, I didn't expect to meet his student representative. It would be Sun Feifei.

At that time, Sun Feifei first expressed his gratitude for his financial support. Then she said that she liked the film he had made and talked with him about a lot of movies. The little girl looked at her age and understood the film very deeply. Therefore, he is very affectionate.

Sun Feifei said at the banquet that night that she also wanted to work in the film and television industry after graduation. She wanted to exchange contact with him. Later, she can ask him some movie questions. As a director, he naturally hopes that more talents will enter the circle. It’s a quick response.

Later, Sun Feifei also asked him some questions about the film from time to time. He was as respectful as his elders, and they had nothing to do with each other.