In Which the Author Closes a Book...again

Whew!

That. Was. Fùcking. Exhausting!

Fact: I wrote this for one week straight, trying to get everything into shape and ready for the third (and last installment) of the series!

For everyone who supported me, voted and commented. I thank you. Again. (Bows)

Chapters were longer and scenes are hotter because YOU basically encouraged me to write more. I wouldn't have worked his hard without you guys pushing me to my limits and commenting in every chapter along the way. It is, I repeat, always an honor to see or hear you guys enjoying the book. Comments made me laugh, made me gasp and made me sigh in happiness. I just want to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who read through the first sold and through this. I hope you continue to support me until the last installment and into my future endeavors! :)

Let me just explain myself this past week; I had been procrastinating really bad because Nicole's first birthday came up and I needed time to think over what is to be done to make her happy. She had a great birthday party but left me exhausted for days so for the late uploads, I apologize. Another thing, I am graduating this April (yes, hopefully) and I need good grades for it so I was working really hard for it. Lastly, Nicole sleeps at eleven PM or twelve in the midnight and my classes start at 7am. I live really far from the city so I wake up at five. Also, my hospital duty eats up my eight hours of productivity, leaving me physically and mentally exhausted (nurse patient ratio in the Philippines= 1 student nurse: 5 patients. Charting and medications included and other extracurricular activities done therein). I know, I made a pact to update every Thursday's or Friday's so I'm sorry for the late uploads. Hopefully in the next sold, I would be able to finish it before i could upload to relieve some workload.

Still, I had fun writing this! :)
I love Harley and I hate to see him go just like that so I included him in the next installment. I'm sure you'd see a lot of Erica on the next book as well as Richardson! :) after all, what is a good book without drama, right?

Again, I'm reminding you that I do NOT encourage unstable relationships like these. I am currently in a relationship with the moodiest, bipolar man I have ever met but he loves me enough to respect me and I'm happy with that. Still, this is my fantasy world and in it, I made Calvin. Calvin is moody and a grade A asshole but I want to show everyone that everyone has the capability for change; he made a great leap of personality make over from the first sold to this and I'm happy for that.

Why? Because it would make the next installment more interesting. :)

Oh, and I'm totally sorry for the cliffhanger. Hihi. :)) it's like putting my hands into a cookie jar full of cookies but not pulling out anything. It's fun but, I know, frustrating. ;)

Now, I would like to take my final bow in the stage as the curtains are closing for this book. I hope to see you all again soon.

This is ariel, signing out.

Again. :)

***************************************************************

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

She's twenty years old with a 1 year old daughter and is currently studying Bachelor of Science in Nursing now a fourth year student. Apparently, she hates proof reading unless necessary. She doesn't know how to apply makeup...yet. (Okay, I'm starting to sound like I suck.)