Chapter 3: Rearing in the Beast

Sighs. I'm totally not happy but I guess that's that. Hopefully, this chapter will make up with all the boring stuff I put in. Please don't lose hope in me? Just got through finals and I feel like crap. So! Comment what you think and vote or follow! :))

It's Monday here at my countryyyyy!! :)) therefore, I shall update!

-Ariel:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|CALVIN|

Winchester palace
November 2014

"Fùck!"

My fists met the walls to the Winchester palace as both my generals stood awkwardly a few feet away from me. From a crappy flight in Lorraine's small jet, we arrived at the Winchester lands with the warring emotions in me threatening a rampage.

In the flight going here, my generals were in edge as they carefully watched for signs that I am about to lose myself while Colton just stared out the window, probably feeling entertained as he watched me pace around the jet. Domovov, who arrived late in California, twitched on his place, worried that I may start a rampage here as well. When it landed in my lands, I almost tore the door off, itching to smell the air that only my lands could offer.

I coughed and wheezed as the air smelled stale and used, not the usually cooling effect it gave me. I think it may have been tainted from all the bullshít that these fùckers did. And I haven't even seen it yet!

My growing anxiety increased as my generals took a car and drove to the Winchester palace. The heart that was still and intoxicated with liquor and drugs from my vacation at California began pumping rapidly that I thought I won't make it from a heart attack. What the hell have they done to my mother's castle? I'm going to fùcking kill them if they touched any of mother's paintings. I'll fùcking kill them if they touch father's extensive collection of guns. I'd destroy them if they ever touch mother's perfectly arranged rose bushes...

The list goes on as anger escalated to different levels I couldn't even describe. Colton and Domovov might have noticed it because my dark haired friend nervously clapped me in the back. "Come on Calvin. Think positive. They couldn't touch the palace. It's a historical land mark for crying out loud."

I calmed down a bit after hearing that and just stared out ahead. Sure, maybe they can't just destroy the place. They aren't that stupid...

Colton chuckled as he crossed his arms. "One can only hope," he muttered, a smirk plastered in his face.

"Remind me to start a war with you when this is all over?" I snapped at him which led him to look at me with eyebrows raised. "Sure," the bastard said with a shrug ", but it's a lot different if you're talking about your little slave...what's the name...ah, Holly. Finders keepers on her, right?"

Oh the son of a bítch knew how to rile me up alright. My hands shot to his direction, hitting Domovov's jaw on the process since he's sitting between the two of us. Colton evaded immediately and caught my hand. "For god's sake!" Domovov screamed as he broke our connection together leaving us glaring at each other. "You two are even worse than Hayley! And I swear, she's a lot manageable than any of you," he seethed.

I huffed and stared out of the window again while Domovov started muttering about him being cursed with friends like us. When we reached the Winchester palace, my jaw dropped open, and my heart fell on my feet.

What.

The.

FÙCK?!

I eyed both my generals who were gaping at the castle as well, bewildered at the extreme change it went through. The moment the car stopped, I opened the car door, snapping it out of the hinges, flying a few feet away from the car. Domovov said something about being undercover but I was too far gone to even listen.