Chapter 9: Dates and Kidnaps

Dedicated to this girl because I haven't seen her around for long. :O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|CALVIN|

Traveller's Inn, Queretaro Mexico
December 3, 2014

I woke up feeling like crap.

Fùcking crap.

The words of the mother fùcker still filled in my brain with doubts and anger. How dare he fool the vampire lord of Winchester?! Is my informant telling the truth? Is he reliable enough? Due to my experience in killing, I know a man ought to tell the truth when they are in the verge if death. I guess I'd pencil him as someone reliable.

Well shít on me and fùck me under a fùcking Christmas tree.

I groaned and rolled to my left only to hit something hard. A womanly groan sounded beside me and I lifted the covers to see Holly rubbing her forehead. Her platinum blond hair is strewn about and I have got to say, sex hair looks fùcking hot on her. Last night, when everything was all but a blur, we both walked back to our room and had some hot and wild sex until my mind could function no more. Until I couldn't think anymore.

"That was the most original good morning I ever had," she said sarcastically as she yawned and threw the sheets off her creamy thighs, exposing her body to me. She picked up a robe from the floor and slipped it on, my protest dying on my throat. I groaned and felt my stomach rumble in hunger.

She glanced at me, her face bing filled with the brightest smile anyone had ever bestowed me with. Why she stood behind and didn't run away from me last night is still a mystery. Still, I sure am glad she didn't; I wouldn't have someone with me if she did. Last nights events pushed me to the brink and the sex made me realize that I was glad she was with me and not Gustav who would probably just stand in the corner and watch me sulk.

"Why don't we find some good oriental breakfast before going out? Without carrots, of course."

"What's your problem with the orange veggies?" I whined at her as I pulled on the tainted sheets closer to me as I rolled to my stomach, feeling lazy to my bones. Last nights events had shocked me to the core and I would love nothing more but to lie in bed. She grimaced at the sound of the carrots as she slipped on her pair of green under wears.

"They make me want to throw up. It's disgusting."

"You used to eat carrots," I drawled on as I played with a spot of dried blood on the bed sheet. " I remember you devouring the salad back in Thailand with the carrots."

She froze almost obviously caught in her lie. I think I saw her pale for a bit before swallowing and shaking her head. "Maybe I just didn't like them now," she said giving me a reassuring smile but I sensed distress along the way. "Come on, let's get some continental breakfast."

I grumbled as I slid out the bed, and quickly got dressed. After that, we headed down from our room with a heavy heart. I didn't want to face the world right now; somehow, the pride of killing someone really important diminished into a minuscule amount and depression hit me like a rock. Goddamn it! How stupid can I be to miss those tiny details? I knew I should have investigated it thoroughly but I didn't because I'm satisfied with just killing someone.

This time, I'm not failing.

I gritted my teeth as we walked out of the wooden doors from the inn and out to meet the rising sun. The smell of fresh air greeted me and slightly lifted my mood but didn't alleviate it completely. Holly just walked ahead, willing me to follow behind her as we strolled the town of Queretaro for the second time since our stay here. We walked thought the carefully arranged brick pathway as we strolled around town, looking for anyone who offers breakfast. Finally, we stopped in a local restaurant and ordered breakfast; she ordered omelets with salad and mangos while I settled for some bread and butter. We ate in comfortable silence as both of us pondered on the same question.