Chapter 10: From the Mouth of the Murderer

Nobody told me that in my description, Holly's surname is Greene and in the book is Greener,. Haha. It's kind of a shocker for me too. Changed it already with lots and lots of grumbling. Sorry for the 2 days late upload, I'm kinda busy kissing my vacation goodbye before returning back to the harsh world of college. Happy new year to every one! :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|CALVIN|

Plaza de la Corregidora, Mexico
December 3, 2014

What in the fùcking high hell is taking her long?!

Did she run away? Cry in joy with the charm I bought her? Maybe I should have bought her a bed charm than the alleyway. We did spend more time in bed than the walls, anyway.

What if she ran away and realized that everything in me is twisted and didn't want anything to do with any of my shít? What if she decided she should return back to her mate? The blasted thing of nature decided to create to force love down their throat!

God, how I hate their mating process. It's plain bùllshit to a new fùcking level.

I twiddled my thumbs and glanced around the mall for a few more minutes before the churning on my gut worsened. She may be a girl but for a record, I know she doesn't take this long to even take a dump. Something's wrong.

I quickly stood up and carried her bags to the nearest taxi terminal and compelled the driver to take it back to the inn under the name of Calvin Greener and we would pick it up when we arrive back. The hypnotized man just nodded and drove off without further ado and I returned back to the mall with a mission to in mind. I pushed through people and opened every cubicle I could find but still no Holly. The pit in my stomach twisted and I felt my heart rise a few notches. Stay calm Calvin and think. I willed myself to relax and think who could have taken her.

Gustav? No, he would have found me if he did. The rebellion? A possibility, yes...

Gregory-Smith.

He should have my Holly. He's the closest one there is and I'm sure I need to start there.

I clenched and unclenched my fists as I stalked to the nearest cab and threw the driver off his seat at an impossible rate before stepping into the vehicle that smelled of socks and old briefs. Disgusting, I grimaced at the thought but realized that I have more pressing problems than the smell of the car. I drove as fast as I could and talked to people, asking where the fùck does Gregory-Smith live and all that shít.

The moment I'll lay hands on him, we would wish he had never even thought of my little lycan in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|HOLLY|

Calvin launched to the air in an increasing rate I couldn't help but to scream. Like in a movie where I am a mere spectator and nothing else, I watch as Calvin grabbed him by the neck and his opponent immediately retaliated with a bone crunching punch. Calvin staggered back as Anton shook his hand in the shock, not expecting Calvin to still be alive after that. I see Calvin rub his jaw as he stared at the beta with such menace I know he'll kill him and stop at nothing at the task.

"You will pay for everything, Gregory-Smith," he said as he charged again.

Only like the first time, he aimed at Anton.

The man grabbed him by the fist and met him half way in which Calvin snarled and pushed to the nearest wall, toppling the vase that is seated on the marble pedestal. The vase shattered and the sound filled my ears like fireworks erupting at the night sky. I think it may have triggered the anger of alpha Gregory-Smith as he decided to intervene when Calvin is in the wall, struggling to get an upper hand against the beta.