Prologue

A small note: Sold! To the Vampire lord is being edited therefore all author's notes and misspelled words are removed. I will make the book presentable but will never change anything of it. I kinda like where it is right now, so...yeah. Anyway, proceed on. :))

Also, I forgot to upload yesterday!!! Argggh!! It's Saturday today here in my country, so....am I forgiven? :))

-Ariel:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Vampire King paced around his office while a lone paper of data is in his mahogany table. He was thinking deep... really deep.

He stared at the different paintings in the walls of his study, each from the different successors of his family. He is a proud vampire, that much he knew. His linage is pure. Running down the family tree, somehow, he was related to the vampire lord of Winchester, of Wellington and of New York.

Why is he thinking of this? Ah, he thought of that as well and came up with a good answer to that question. From their linage, came original vampires and he believed that from his lineage, one should be pronounced Vampire King... just like his ancestors were.

Other than that, the three vampire lords are famous right now in the vampire world. Their fame had preceded them and the remaining vampire lords believe that of there is to be crowned vampire king, it should be one of them.

Colton Wellington, always so perfect! Domovov the good man among the group! Don't get me started on that pitiful vampire lord of Winchester! That arrogant, self proclaimed God of power! He seethed to himself as he growled and grabbed his ancient mahogany table and threw it across the room.

The papers fell on the floor as did the pictures in it. The Vampire King ran his fingers through his hair and thought deep of where the three vampire lords are when a small picture caught his attention. Slowly, like a predator stalking his prey, he stared at that small picture of a woman with platinum blond hair in a blue dress taken from Thailand.

He dropped to his knees and picked up the picture before studying the woman in it. It is a pretty woman, that much he knew. She looked mousy and innocent while she stood beside the vampire lord of Winchester, looking scared.

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in his brain, as if indicating that a brilliant plan has finally sufficed. He smirked at that picture which, then, morphed into a laugh.

He thought of all the possibilities and thought of his success. A vampire King should be ready... and ready he shall be.

He quickly moved to the litter of paper and debris from his obliterated mahogany table and searched for his cellphone and saw the black contraption before deciding to call his future general.

Kristoffer picked up after three rings and greeted the excited vampire king who ignored him completely. "Get me the girl... the girl the lord of Winchester is at Thailand. I want her as soon as possible."

Kristoffer's deep voice said 'yes' before the vampire king could turn the call off.

Again, he began pacing his study, this time, not with worry or anger, rather, with glee as he thought of yhe different things he could do to the vampire Lord of Winchester and the girl.

He smiled wickedly. Oh this is going to be fun.