Chapter 7: Straightening Creases

Finally! Ugh. Hihi. Have you guys read the extra chapter in sold! To the vampire lord? The excerpt from Annalise Winchester! :) please do? Yeah?

-Ariel:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|CALVIN|

Los Angeles, California
November 2104

"You have crap service, Lorraine," I said as I grabbed her glass of blood. Lorraine smiled at me, her pink coated lips quirking on a smirk. "And you still have crap manners,"she said rolling her green eyes at me. Lorraine is a vampire lord of pure blood, probably a far cousin of mine; her blue tight dress that ended on her thighs and flared in a glittery see through material that flowed to her ankles accentuated her curves well. She is a fierce and loyal woman, that much I knew. Her heart shaped face was turned to me as I leaned down on her balcony overlooking the city of Los Angeles, one of the most densely populated area in America. Her brown hair shaded with blond cascaded in a waterfall of shiny hair that every man would love to run their hands to.

Well, every man except for my friend in the far end of the room with his wife glaring daggers at our host and me who's...well...

Fine, so I haven't had nice sex since the little, blond lycan.

Lorraine followed my gaze and grimaced at Jessica who clenched her teeth at her. "She still haven't forgotten that, huh?" Lorraine asked, sighing deeply ", such a bitch. Well, that's the best you could expect from a human, anyway."

A smile etched at my mouth as I remembered the lat decade when Domovov and Lorraine were together until he met Jessica. Of course, finally seeing that he favors the human more, Lorraine wrecked havoc in their relationship and practically tore it to pieces before they managed to overcome it and decided to just wing it. Well, I can't say it ended badly since they have Hayley and are now still happily married. Sensing our gaze, Jessica took Domovov's arm and turned him around for a deep kiss that I felt churning from my stomach. Damn, I knew I shouldn't have drank blood with wine, I told myself as I grumbled in their public display of attention.

"Bítch," Lorraine seethed as she took the glass of blood from me and drank it all in one gulp ", what did he see in that weak specie anyway? I'm prettier and more superior. Ah, what's done is done, I guess. I just can't stand that woman."

I just nodded at her and stared out the balcony, drinking more blood and more alcohol containing wolfsbane. Suddenly, I felt her hands softly wrap on my forearms and she pressed her breasts closer. "Calvin," she said in my ear, making sure to make a point by flicking her tongue on my ear lobe. "Come and warm my bed tonight? I'd make you happy."

I snorted at that and continued staring out. "Good luck with that," no one has made me happy since Holly in that closet anyway. She pouted and pressed herself closer until such time that I became irritated. I slammed my fists on the metal railing of her balcony, denting the metal in the process. "Can't you understand rejection, Lorraine? No. I don't. Fùcking. Want. Your. Pùssy! Now, get yourself some díck before you rub off my skin with your nípples, geeze."

She stepped back, completely surprised at my outburst. Get used to it, bítch. She gasped and put an exaggerated hand on her chest, imitating some cheap drama show. "So it is true," she said in a whisper ", you are caught up on your lycan slave. Just like what the rumors said."

I gave a low humorless chuckle before turning to face her menacingly. "No, Lorraine. I am just not in the mood for fùcking," I wasn't in the mood for weeks ", I just want to relax and let the party cool my head. Now, please, leave me alone. I want to have my peace and quiet. " Lorraine stared at me for a while before turning her heel to leave. I returned back on my gazing and thought back on her; Lorraine is still a good acquaintance to me even after how hat happened to Domovov and her. She's a good ally too so it would be a loss if I piss her off completely.