CHAPTER 74 : WRONG SIDE

A/N: I'm not going to burn down the burrow :>

———

"Giving up that kind of information would lead us to our death, can't we think of something else?" Diana asked as they were about to apparate to the burrow.

"We can, but this mission is really hard, I left that horrid house, so I won't be involved with anything with the Dark Lord, now Dumbledore wants me and Snape to spy on them" Regulus said, and Sirius patted him.

"It's the reason why you aren't coming with us?" Sirius asked and with a sigh Regulus nodded.

"It's going to be fine, I know Occlumency, and I'm pretty skilled so I know that The Dark Lord can't get inside my head, I'll be fine", Regulus said and the two sighed, and hugged him.

"Just make sure that you're safe, and nothing bad's going to happen to you, knowing them they'll have you do missions you don't want to do" Diana said.

"Don't worry I'm smart enough to know what's right and wrong" Regulus said, and the two sighed, but smiled.

"There's a lot of gray area there" Diana said, but as she looked around Regulus already apparated.

"And now he's gone" Diana said as she looked at the fireplace.

"You're really is his brother", Diana continued and Sirius laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I still don't agree with the mission Dumbledore had sent him to" Sirius said, and Diana sighed.

"As he said he's smart, but there's still a grey area" Diana said, and Sirius looked at her.

"Bellatrix" She said, and Sirius chuckled.

"Crazy lady" He said with a chuckle, and Diana frowned at him.

"What's so funny, for ones I'm being serious what if Bellatrix blows their cover?" Diana asked, and Sirius thought for a while.

"Snape and Regulus are both strong. The two of them combined you'll have an even stronger duo, so don't worry, I know my brother, and I know Snape and whatever happens they'll never be in danger" Sirius said and Diana smiled.

"You always have a answer for everything" Diana said.

"That's because I learned from the best" Sirius said as he kissed Diana.

"Now are we going to the burrow, or are we going to stay here?" Diana asked as they broke apart from the kiss.

"Let's stay here" Sirius said with a goofy grin.

"Absolutely not, the kids are there waiting for us, so is Molly, and the others" Diana said, and Sirius pouted.

"No" He whined, and Diana looked at him as if he was five.

"Please Sirius" She said, and Sirius smirked.

"In one condition" Sirius said, and Diana listened to him.

"You'll let me go on that mission with Remus", Sirius said with a smirk, he knows that she wouldn't say yes.

"Fine" She said and Sirius was shocked, but hugged her.

"Thank you", He said, with a smile, and Diana smiled before ruffling his hair.

"Now let's go, we're already late" Diana said glaring playfully at Sirius.

"Alright hold on" Sirius said as they apparated to the burrow.

You might be wondering why they're going at the burrow, they could've just spent their Christmas at Grimmuald place, since the Weasley's are there, but Mrs. Weasley requested that they spend Christmas at the burrow, and they agreed.