CHAPTER 04 : TOGETHER?

The next day everyone was surprised that not a single one was pranked today, Sirius kept the promise he pranked no one, and he smiled to himself as he made his way to the library.

As he was making his way there he sent winks to some of the girls looking at him, you see he wasn't wearing his Gryffindor robes, he was only wearing his uniform, and his tie loose.

As he entered the library he went to the far corner and searched for a certain brunette, when he did find her he sat down in front of her and put his feet up in the table.

"Feet off the table black" Diana said, and put her book down, her hair down and Sirius gave her a confused look.

"Why is your hair down?" Sirius asked curiously, he saw the girl yes, but it was always from a far.

"Just curious, cause you always have it in a tie" Sirius continued, but Diana ignored him.

"Get your textbook, I'll see what you know" Diana said and Sirius obeyed, he found it amusing, seeing Diana with glasses, was a rare sight.

"What's the potion you need to get if you want luck?" Diana asked, this was a very simple question, and she knows that Sirius can answer this one.

"Felix Felicis" Sirius answered with a smile.

"What are the ingredients needed?" Diana asked now looking at Sirius with a raised eyebrow.

"You see I know the potions, but I don't know the ingredients" Sirius awkwardly said, and chuckled dryly.

"I see your problem, this would be easy enough" Diana said, "Get a quill and a parchment, you'll be writing the ingredients and procedures" She continued and Sirius just followed her instructions.

They stayed at the Library for an hour, going over and over again at some potions and how to make them.

"See you tomorrow Black, don't bully anyone and maybe I'll even try to flirt with you" Diana said, and Sirius' eyes went wide, all he has to do is to not prank anyone?

'I can't truly promise that, I'll keep an eye on her then' Sirius said to himself a genuine smile on his face as he watched the youngest Lupin walk out of the Library.

'She didn't say I can't get a girl in my bed' He told himself once more, now a smirk plastered.

---

A week has passed, and the girls was getting ready for the day, Diana took Lily's advice; She braided her hair, she really didn't think it suits her.

When she went out of the bathroom, she went over to Lily.

"You look stunning Ana!" Lily squealed looking at the little bangs that was out of the braid.

"You think so?" Diana asked not so sure about it.

"Yes you do! You'll be getting boys out there" Alice joined looking at how pretty Diana looked.

"Where's Marlene?" Diana asked looking for the blonde.

"She went to the Great Hall already" Alice said, and Diana nodded.

Diana hesitantly walked with the girls to the Great Hall, a lot of boys were looking at her, sure Diana Lupin's beautiful, but no one knew she could be that beautiful.

As they entered The Great Hall, the three sat down with Marlene, who was not so Surprisingly already had a full plate.

"Wow Ana! You should do that to your hair more often" Marlene said, and Diana just smiled.

As they were half way through their meal, the Great Hall doors open to reveal the infamous Marauders.

Remus walked past the three and sat opposite to Diana, and Looked at her, Remus smiled and ruffled her hair a bit.

"What happened to "I'm not going to tie my hair I look Like a boy" ?" Remus asked with a chuckle.

"They told me to do it" Diana said with a pout, and Remus chuckled again.

James, and Peter sat with Remus, while Sirius sat in between Marlene and Diana.

Diana was eating when she heard Sirius' flirting with Marlene, Remus looked at her and she just smiled, to reassure him that she's fine, even James gave her wary glances, Lily coughed because the two were about to snog, while Alice was watching them with excitement.

"Alice Frank's there" Diana said, and Alice stood up from her seat to go to her Boyfriend.

"If you're going to snog, please not here", Diana said and Sirius looked at her.

"Sorry Kitten are you getting jealous?" Sirius asked with a smirk, staring at how beautiful she looks, "No Black and I will never get jealous- Oh Severus wait I'll be heading to potions as well" Diana said when she saw Snape and the boy smiled and gladly waited for her, while Sirius glared at him.

"Lily let's go don't want to be late now do we?" Diana said trying to lighten her mood up, Lily nodded before standing up.

"Wait Evans, would you go-" James didn't finish his sentence when Lily cutted him.

"James for the millionth time no" Lily said, and went with the two out of the Great Hall.

"I'll be going as well, you should go as well" Remus said in a strict tone.

"Moony, I'll ditch this one I want to do something with McKinnon over here" Sirius said and Marlene blushed, Remus just rolled his eyes.

"If I may remind you, you're failing potions, and ditching it won't help" Remus said, and Sirius sighed.

"That's why your sisters there" Sirius said with a smirk.

"What do you mean Siri?" Marlene asked playing with his hair, he flinched a bit, but nonetheless smiled.

"She's my tutor, a nice girl Faye is" He said smiling at her, Marlene was curious on why he called Diana by her Second name.

"Faye?" She Asked still flirting, "A name we call eachother" Sirius said looking at her.

"We'll be going, let's go" Remus said and pulled Peter and James with him.

"Meet me at the broom closet, surely Faye would let me go" Sirius said and Marlene smiled at him before going out The Great Hall.

"He doesn't realise that after this Diana wouldn't help him, right?" Remus said in a matter of fact tone, and James nodded.

"He's going to fail" Peter said, and the boys sighed, before heading to potions.

---

:)