CHAPTER 23 : THE KISS

As Sirius woke up, he still couldn't believe that he was kissed by Diana Lupin last night.

He looked at Remus and James at the other bed and the boys were Smirking at him, Sirius rolled his eyes, and the two went out to prepare breakfast.

"Better wake her up" Remus said, "And check if she's still sick" He continued before following James out.

"Darling" Sirius said as he nudged the girl.

"Love" He said, and touched the girls forehead, she wasn't warm, it means she's alright.

"Faye" He said, and Kissed Diana's cheek.

"Hm?" She hummed in response turning to him.

"Good morning, Love" Sirius said as he pecked Diana's lips.

"Fuck did you just kissed me?" She asked bewildered as she stood up from her bed.

"Yes I did, do you have a problem with that?" Sirius said with a smirk

"Maybe I shouldn't have kissed you last night" Diana said as she fixed her bed.

"Why?" Sirius said with a pout, Diana laughed and smacked him behind the head.

"Because I stay true to my word, wait for seventh year, then We'll be official" She said as she left Sirius at the room by himself.

"Well I'll make it the best year then" Sirius said with a smirk as he went out the room.

When he arrived at the dinning room, they were already eating, he joined them and started to goof around with James, they started talking about the new pranks that they'll do, but Remus coughed and looked at the two sternly.

The two sheepishly smiled, and started to talk about different things.

When they finished eating, Diana washed the dishes and the three helped with the household chores.

---

As the week passed by the four would goof around the house, James and Remus would tease the two from time to time, but Diana said that they'll be official when the time comes.

In other words Sirius knows she's going to say yes, the time he asks her.

As Sirius and James were preparing their things to go back to the Potter's Manor, Sirius gave Diana one last hug before they left.

---

"I can't believe it's our sixth year" Diana said as they went to Platform 9 3/4.

"Well the two of you write often, alright?" Lyall said and the two nodded at him, the two looked at their father, before they disappeared thru the wall.

"Well I'll find Alice, Marlene, and Lily" Diana said and left, Remus.

Ones Remus found Sirius and James He gladly went inside the compartment.

"So how was the few days without us?" Sirius asked, wearing the ring Diana gave him.

"I see you're wearing it again, and Diana's wearing hers as well" Remus said remembering the locket his sister was wearing earlier.

"I haven't thanked you for letting us eavesdrop at your conversation" Sirius said and Remus smiled.

"It was nothing", He said.

"And Besides that was big help already, you and Ana might've continued your charade, that would be awful", James said.

"The two of you know that you have feelings for eachother, but you act like your a fling" He continued his tone filled with annoyance and Remus laughed at him.