Chapter 1 - Hi, my name is Holly...

Hi my name is Holly Louise George. I am 19 years old and I live in Bournemouth which is set on the south coast of England. I live with my long-term boyfriend Daniel. He is two years older than me. We began dating when I was 17. The rest of my family live up in Manchester at North of England but my older brother lives in London.

My older brother is Max George. He's 25. He's in this really, really famous boyband called The Wanted. I'm really, really proud of him! He's living his dream. I am also living my dream as much as I can at the age of 19. I have a perfect boyfriend who loves me and I have finished college and I have a job as a professional stylist for photo shoots for Celeb magazines. My life is amazing right now! Anyway on with the story.

So I was just walking down the my street to meet Max. Max had came down to see how I was considering it was September and he has only seen me once this year. He's been busy in America with his band and London and Bournemouth are quite far away. I only see my full family at Christmas and I try and go up to Manchester on my birthday if I can but I definitely don't see them as much as I would like to.

Anyway I was walking down the street to Starbucks to meet Max. We were going to go for a long walk along the beach and catch up and things. I walked up to the shop and I saw Max already inside. I walked in really quickly and tapped his shoulder. He looked up from where he was sitting and smiled and gave me a massive hug. He was only wearing sunglasses so he might get caught by fans but I don't mind. "I've missed you so much Hol!" He exclaimed.

"I've missed you more!" I told him with tears forming in my eyes. We pulled away and Max wiped the tears away from my eyes. Me and Max have a very strong relationship since we have been children. People thought it was weird that Max and I were siblings which never really fought or argued. Yes we had our moments but we still loved each other. We only fell out the odd few times.

"Want a drink?" He asked and I nodded.

"Iced tea please," I smiled.

"Iced tea in September? You must be mad." Max laughed.

"I am mad, surely you know that by now." I told him sticking my tongue out at him.

"True, you are barking mad." He joked and went and bought me an iced tea. He soon came back and handed it me. We drank it and then went for a walk for the rest of the day. We had a lot to catch up on. I wanted Max to tell me what America was like. I've never been before. I'm determined to go before I die.