Take 21

JUDE's P.O.V.

It seemeed like my body weighed a thousands tons the moment I woke up. My head felt drenched, too, like the dry desserted land. My clothes have changed and my skin felt itchy like sandpaper.

I couldn't feel myself, I feel so numb. Is this how it feels like when your soul left your body? Being dead is weird.

"Jude?" The sound of a man's voice made me jump from realization that I'm not dead after all. "W-What just happened?"

The four men sighed in relief upon hearing me speak. "We were so worried for you."

I studied all of their expressions; that's where it all came back again. John, George, Ringo, and Paul. The Beatles. In my house.

"She's a TRAITOR. She kept a lot of things from us and which made us look like fools!"

"You don't deserve to admire someone whom you've betrayed."

"I warned you before, Judy. You just didn't listen. If you just stayed and didn't alleged to your pride, you wouldn't be experiencing these scandals in the first place."

"You just don't know how to appreciate."

"I might even be the only one concerned for you right now yet why are you shutting me out?"

"James is in love with you. So much that he would choose another nerd with bad music taste over someone like me!"

"Buck, take her pants off."

"Jude? Jude, are you alright?" George puts his hand on my forehead to which I swatted away. "No, no, I'm not suppose to be here. Why... Why did I survive?"

Ringo was the one who spoke, "We saved you when you tried to take your life."

"No," I muttered. "That can't be, why did you do that? You should've just let me get what I deserve."

John scoffed, "What? And leave you drowning? I may be an asshole but it's not my attitude to leave a bird hanging, especially when it's unreasonable."

"But still..." I tightened my grip on the blanket, "Why did you save me? Didn't you all just said I'm a traitor?"

That's where Paul steps in with a guitar in hand. He sits on the floor then looks up at me with his hazel eyes, trying to converse with my brown ones.

George was sitting beside me with Ringo leaning by the bed's headboard. John was standing by the bed with his arms crossed.

What are they doing? The tension they're surrounding me with is making me feel worse. I am so not used to this.

That's where Paul started singing to an awfully familiar tune that I'd listen to for all my life.

"Who knows how long I've loved you,

You know I love you still,

Will I wait a lonely lifetime?

If you want me to, I will.

For if I ever saw you,

I didn't catch your name,

But it never really mattered,

I will always feel the same.

Love you forever and forever,

Love you with all my heart,