Take 17

JUDE's P.O.V.

"Look at her."

"Are those eggs?"

"Ew, gross!"

"Did she even know what a shower is?"

"She probably forgot to pay her water bills that's why eggs came out of her faucet."

The sound of laughter echoed through the corridors as the students passed by me in my awful state.

Earlier when I was entering the university, a group of freshmen threw eggs at me for no reason at all. Even when I tried running away, they were desperate enough to chase after me as if they were payed to do that to me.

The bullies are just getting worse and worse each day and it's frustrating! Not a nice way to start the day, eh?

All I could do was sigh, who am I to complain when I'm supposed to be used to it? Trying to live in a society where people will judge you based on what you wear or what you listen to, how can one have a peace of mind?

Standing up despite the sticky situation, I ran my way towards the girl's bathroom.

John is right, the world is messed up.

It's a good thing I brought extra clothes. I learned my lesson after Agatha and friends did a prank by throwing water balloons at me last year. Looks like someone had levelled up and decided to throw eggs instead of water.

While wiping the stench of egg whites off my skin with a wet handkerchief, I felt the door of the girl's bathroom creaking open. Sound of heels followed by a giggle.

"How was your egg bath, Grandma Judy?" I rolled my eyes upon hearing the voice. "Oh please, Agatha. You and I both know—"

My heart skept a beat at the sight of Agatha's companion.

"What's wrong, granny? Oh! You've met before!" Agatha clapped her hands in delight as if she was watching her favourite Spanish soap opera.

"Hey, beauty. Hope you still remember me." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

It was the guy at the bar who almost raped me.

"Agatha..." I muttered with gritted teeth as she came close to me, "Why are you doing this?"

The mean girl bowled over me by holding my wrist so tight that I could see my veins. Taken aback by her movement, I stayed frozen on the spot. Agatha looks at me with a deadly glare as she says, "Fine, I'll elaborate to you. Buck? Do your business while I hold her."

"W-Wait—"

"Finally going to taste you, beauty." Feeling his breath on my neck, I feel my whole body trembling. Taking heavy breathes, I struggled to move due to Agatha's grip on both my wrists and Buck's hands all over my body.

"You monster." The latter shrugs off my remark as she started talking to answer my question.

"There is someone whom I met in highschool. He wasn't just a guy. He's... kind, smart, and strangely handsome."

I bit my lip to prevent any moan escaping my mouth. Whatever Buck is doing, it's giving me the shivers.

"When my brother died, he was the one who helped me get through it. He comforted me, he always checked on me to make sure I was alright, he was the first to make me smile after the biggest tragedy in my life."

Buck's hands found itself crawling through my cleavage until I felt him caressing my breasts slowly. Couldn't take it anymore, I let out a moan which made the devil smirk in satisfaction.