With The Beatles

APRIL 1963

PAUL's P.O.V.

"This boy, would be happy, just to love you all the time...That boy...No, it should be this boy again. Wait, no. ARGH DAMN IT!" John curses as he crumples another piece of paper and throws it some place in the room he never cared.

I sighed as I stood up to pick up his mess for the fifteenth time today. "You should seriously know where to put all your rubbish properly, Lennon." I lectured and tossed the crumpled paper at a nearby bin.

"We have a hotel servant here, don't worry." George says in between strumming his guitar. "Still, we should at least show respect to them. They're humans too, y'know." I said.

"We're the freaking Beatles, Paul. Everyone vows down to us now." Ringo stated then stands up from the couch. "Quit writing that bloody song, John. We should get out of here."

George and John seems to agree on the idea so they all started to wear their coats. "Hey, Brian told us to stay here." I tried to stop them. "And bore ourselves in here? No thanks, Paulie." John shook his head in disagreement.

I sighed as they left the room continuously without thinking second thoughts about what I said.

I facepalm at this, "We are so doomed."

* * * * *

Getting in through clubs were one of our struggles ever since we got famous. We've only travelled around Europe yet everything's getting complicated as long as everyone recognizes you as one of the Beatles.

For some reason, the other members loved that, especially John.

I wore a curly wig and a mustache and bought a long coat from a vintage shop down the hotel. Trying my best not to tempt myself with the club vibe, I just focused on getting my bandmates back.

Last week George was caught throwing up after drinking. The next day Ringo got in a fight with a teenager who claimed he was a good dancer. Ringo got pissed and claimed he's a Beatle who's better than anyone and y'know, just hit that poor teenager. Then it was a day ago when John was spotted with a fan when it was reported that his wife, Cynthia is pregnant and had already given birth.

After getting slaps from Brian Epstein, I know we've had enough scandals for this month. We would loose our chance on going to America with this situation.

"George!" I called out to him as he was in a circle of drunkards. "C'mon, mate we have to get out of here." I told him. "Don't be such a kill joy, Paul McSassy! The night is still young. Enjoy yourself!" George then handed me a glass.

I seriously have to snap out of this.

I ignored his offer and went straight to Ringo who's dancing with a group of girls. "Ringo, Ringo we have to go back." I kept pulling the sleeve of his coat but he just ignored me. "Richard Starkey, you need to listen!"

Still ignoring me. After I realized it was useless, I just hoped to find John. He'll understand me. "Now where is that Lennon boy?"

Suddenly there was a sound of glass breaking. The music from the amplifier softened which made everyone turn their heads on one direction. What's going on?

"You don't know who I am?! I'm John Lennon you big fat walrus!"

"Be careful on who you're calling a walrus, shorty."

Oh geez.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

"John Lennon? John Lennon of the Beatles?"