Take 40

APRIL 1963

RINGO's P.O.V.

Waking up from what seems like an hour worth of sleep, I groaned as I felt the wrenching pain all over my body.

I sat up and saw Paul sleeping on the same bed beside me. With John and George together on a different bed. Observing the new surroundings which were the plain white walls of our London hotel room, it took me a solid minute before realizing where we are today.

"Paul! Paul! Wake up, mate!" Out of complete desperation, I ended up pushing him out from the bed which caused him stumbling down on the hard floor, creating a loud sound that woke the other members.

"Ringo, what the heck?" John complained. Paul scratches his head, "What am I doing on the floor?"

"Wait," George paused for a second with his eyes wide open. "W-We're back." Finally, someone who understands!

"We're what?"

"I know this will sound crazy but, you boys remind me of the Beatles."

"Sh*t, my head is aching." Paul muttered to which the three of us felt the same thing afterwards. Along with voices in our heads that are maundering places, names, and even statements.

Jane Asher...... Olivia Odinson.... Glucosey....

"Hare Krishna, we're loosing our memories!" George concluded. Well that seems to make a lot of sense.

T'Challa.... Julianne Romanoff..... D'Oldies....

"GAAH!" We all winced in pain as if our heads are being twisted and squeezed at the same time. John and I tried to keep a hold of our heads even if it's just in its steady position. Paul tried sticking his head on the floor while George burried himself on a pillow.

Uncle Eddie..... James Paul Stark..... Eroda.....

"NO!" John yelled. "W-We must not forget!" The four of us turned to one another with the same painful sour expressions on our sweating faces.

"I wouldn't have done it without you, George McStarkey."

"Good luck on your journey of changing the world with music, George Harris."

"NO!"

The door flew open and in came Brian Epstein looking all tensed, but not as tensed as us. "Boys! You're awake!" He says in surprise.

"Thank you for reminding me of him in a good way, Billy. It means a lot."

"-he's a shy little big-nose that, for a short time period, was literally my partner in crime."

We all longingly looked at him. We have to admit we're glad to see him again after what seems to be a few long months.

"What just happened to you? You've been asleep for more than two weeks! The doctors couldn't point out what's exactly wrong with you, for goodness sake."

But none of us had the strength to reply to our worried manager.

"I've been a fan of yours since I was in my mother's womb."

"Brian," Paul crawls over to him, with the four of us still struggling to focus properly. "Give us a pen and a paper."

The latter gaped his mouth at our bassist, "What?"

"I wish the Beatles will find themselves back home soon."

"W-We can't... forget. We promised her." George and I tried searching for a pen and something to write on but to no avail.