Take 32

WARNING: I am not an expert of drugs. I'm just writing all of the information I found on the internet and compiled them here as if it was a research paper. So if you want to know everything about LSD, please don't expect much from this. So much for writing a book about friendship, huh?

JOHN's P.O.V.

Watching George and Ringo sip on their 'beverages' was something I don't prefer to see on a lazy Monday morning.

I mean, we're all British so typically we have tea sessions any time throughout the day. We wake up, we drink tea. After lunch, we drink tea. Before going to sleep, we drink tea. When we wake up in the middle of the night—

"John, you really should try this drug. I swear you won't regret it." Ringo tells me while watching something on Jude's computer.

"Aye, he's right. I've written a lot of songs during the past hour. Whatever this is, it's making my mind pour out all of my creativity. If I had half a chance, I’d put this acid in the Government’s tea." George spoke in a proper manner this time.

Unlike last time where he just completely forgotten what proper literacy means and sounds like.

"Nahh, they're drugs, mate. It's dangerous for our health and all that." Ringo laughed off my statement. "Oh c'mon, Johnny. Don't talk as if we haven't tried experimenting amphetamines before."

"Hey, that was just for our nonstop live performances back in the days. We needed something to keep ourselves awake to ensure our eight-hour shifts." I immediately defended myself and Paul's point, too.

George shook his head at me, "Doesn't that make it similar to when you feel mental blocked sometimes? I mean look at me, I have a lot of song ideas in less than an hour!"

"You've said that twice, for Christ's sake." I sighed and scratched my head in annoyance much to our guitarist's pride.

"Because it's true! I swear, I'm not being high right now. I'm convincing you as one of your best friends because I knew you'd do better than me." George waved his hands in the air to prove his point.

I know I'm not really the best person in the world. Jude had fixed my crazed mindset so as much as possible, I swore to abstinent myself from these obvious things that would do me no good.

Except... this is a drug.

When I was reading about my biography– which I'm really disgusted with right now– I knew that I was a massive drug user. Specifically in heroin, marijuana, and acid.

Those drugs made me write songs in which I still find unfamiliar today. But I had written a few of them without the drugs' influence so I bet I'll do fine as long as Paul and Jude are here.

But then Jude never mentioned anything about it being harmful, right?

Oh damn.

"Come on, John. You've got nothing to loose if you try." Ringo threw a paper blotter in the air just in time for me to catch it. I observed the tab sealed inside of it.

George added, "Yeah, we'll let Paul join the trip as soon as he arrives."

I cleared my throat, still clutching on the capsule. "How long does the effect last?"

"About twelve hours or so."

My eyes widened at this, "Twelve hours?! But what about Jude? And our club gigs?"

Ringo scoffed, "Since when have you been so time conscious?" I crossed my arms at him, "These drugs are illegal, mate. You hear me? Illegal."