Take 27

JUDE's P.O.V.

Is there a better definition of being the happiest girl alive? Whatever it is, my heart is bursting with happiness at the recent events.

"Where is this place? We never heard of a country named Eroda before." Roger asks as we stepped foot outside the house. Like I promised last night, I would show them around the city so they wouldn't have to be curious on what the outside world of the future looks like.

I learned my lesson from the Beatles where Ringo secretly went clubbing every night, John got an errand boy duty, Paul coincidentally met an ex-girlfriend, while George was...

Till they all ended up performing at the same club I'm working at.

Call me overprotective and everything but it's not like I'm making them my prisoners or something. Getting issued for having rockstars time travel to my place and having it reveal to the world is the last thing I wanted to happen for now.

Especially when it's two of my favourite bands we're talking about.

"Eroda is a small country in the British Isles. It's more likely to be called an island than a country since it's just one city. A few decades ago, Eroda was a poor country that the world never knew. Due to its size, the kingdom of England never claimed this to be theirs.

"But ever since the Odinsons ruled this place, Eroda progressed from a farm and fishing place to a home of different cultures."

Brian seemed pretty amazed at my story, "Just like Japan? You know they're also once a very poor country and now they're rich with technology and all that stuff."

"Yeah, Japan is gear." Roger adds. "Well I can assure you that you'd like Eroda as much. Our culture is mixed with British and Asian, but majority of the population are British."

"Did you grew up here?" Deaky asks and I shook my head. "I was born and raised in London. I migrated here to study college."

It's a good thing none of them pressed the topic any further. It took me a while before opening that story to the Beatles. I don't take it as a difference with Queen.

"So, Jude. How long have you been living with the Beatles? You said you were with them since September?" Freddie questioned as we entered a store.

"Ah yes, they came from 1963. Basically they still don't know that they're gonna be the greatest rock and roll musicians of all time." I said, intending to go check out the furnitures.

"Has anything gone chaos yet?" This made me turn to Brian who just interrogated. Roger nudged him on the elbow saying, "What kind of question is that?"

"I mean, they time travelled to the future. Perhaps something changed in their history since they disappeared in the 60's?" Brian tries to point out in the most basic way he can. I hope he'll notice that we're both Science enthusiasts.

But with this matter, I'm not so sure. I sighed, "N-No, nothing at all."

The curly lad raised an eyebrow, "You sure?"

"Well, some things happened. But they're not entirely chaos." I started, "Like how John wrote 'If I Fell' after Paul wrote 'I Will.' Those two songs don't come next to each other. 1968 is so far from 1964. Then the next day I'll find them recording 'Taxman' along with a few songs from the White album or Abbey Road. And they all thought that they all belong to one freakin' album!"

Everyone in the store eyed me as if I was explaining my thesis presentation in front of my four teachers with large wigs.

But they're not technically wearing wigs, y'know.