Take 36

RINGO's P.O.V.

I furrowed my eyebrows in wonder as to why Jude kept smiling every time she glances at her phone.

She's been doing that repeatedly ever since Saturday and she wouldn't tell us why. Now that I'm alone in the bedroom with her, I took the chance to take a sneak peek into her phone screen.

"Hey! Ritchie, mind your own business. I already taught you how to use the computer, right?" I pouted and narrowed my eyes at her, "What's with that cellphone that you kept smiling like a fool on the hill?"

Jude scratches her head, "I-I'm just chatting with someone. Is all."

"It's a lad that we know isn't it?"

Her face turned a light shade of red as she finally admits, "I-It's just James."

"James, huh?" I smirked. "Since when are you two going to keep playing that charade with each other?"

"...Last Saturday?" She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. My mouth gaped in realization, "No way! No wonder you two disappeared in the middle of the show. So what happened? Who said it first? Did you two make out?"

Our girl slaps my face lightly as her face increased in colour. This made me chuckle, "Do the other Beatles know this?"

She shook her head, "That's why I told you to mind your own business. Let's keep it a secret for now. Let them discover things on their own."

My, I could just imagine how they would react to this good news. The four of us had been waiting too long before these two would finally admit to themselves.

Hopefully, everything will turn out to be good for the both of them.

Bloody hell, this is making me so jealous. "Good for James. I couldn't even get a bird look at my direction."

"There's a modern way to get a girlfriend, y'know." This made me turn to her with curiosity. "Enlighten me?"

Jude snickers while explaining, "There are different kinds of online dating platform. With the rise of these fancy gadgets, people can also have the chance to find love whether it's from the far side of the country or even from the other side of the globe.

"Talking about the online dating platforms, you may try dating apps where you make a profile and the app would find someone compatible to be a perfect match for you."

"Wait," I stopped her, "How do I make a profile? Do I have to show them my face and tell them where I live?"

She answered, "Meh, it's your choice if you'd like to go anonymous or not. But if you show everyone you look like Ringo Starr then consider yourself a gem. And you don't have to necessarily state where you came from. But as much as possible you should tell a few bits about yourself such as your hobbies, interests, and more juicy stuff so they'd have the likeness to talk to you."

"Hmmm, like on Facebook." I can't help but laugh at the memory of Brian FrankEpstein.

I grinned as I imagined what my profile would be like. I guess it wouldn't hurt if I show my face, Jude suggested it herself. Then I'd say I'm a drummer and—

"Hold on a second," I realized something, "Isn't it dangerous to talk to other people whom we've never met formally? Let alone share your personal information to them? We never know there are evil eyes even on the internet."

"That, my dear Ringo, is the reason why I don't trust those things. It's better to find love in the most unexpected places when it's meant to be." Jude stood up to turn the computer on. "Don't worry, Rings. I guarantee you're going to be next Beatle getting married after John."