Take 35

JUDE's P.O.V.

That's just it. All of my fangirl dreams are somehow becoming true.

Just the fact that some unknowable force brought them out from their time and plopped them here for God knows whatever reason, is already enough to give me the headache and butterflies at the same time.

But just like ordering something online they give me the high-and-mighty Beatles who cares about nothing but their fame, fortune, and money. Now we know we've come past that.

After all the knots we've had with each other, Ringo learned how to show some concern, George doesn't smoke that much anymore, John had developed his improved attitude and the way he looks at life, and Paul just... became a better person.

Everytime something would happen between us, they'd just remodel into a whole different level. As if I was some girlfriend that they had to take care of in order to save the world.

That's just an exaggeration.

However after everything they did for me starting from the time they saved me from drowning was all too much to think about.

Like accompanying me wherever I go, fetching me from school, work, or theater practices, applying a job at D'Oldies to keep me company and to support ourselves financially, helping me with the household chores (like seriously, they looked so cute when they cleaned the bathroom together), and singing those songs that I already know– to me in which they're clueless about.

I haven't even included the time we took drugs together and the delightful things we did after that. The list is endless!

They even threw a simple party for my birthday.

To be honest I don't know what I ever did to deserve this kind of treatment from my favourite band.

"Judy Parker, where on earth have you been all day? And who are these men?"

Everything was already going exactly as I wanted it to be, until my 'dad' came.

Geez, I hated how I hate seeing him...

On mum's anniversary....

...and with the Beatles with me.

I sighed and glanced at the four men who probably regretted disobeying my advice. They ultimately got what my gaze was trying to comprehend so after making salutation at the old man before us, they excused themselves and went out to the terrace with Martha the cat following them.

George pats my back as he was the last one to step out. For a moment there I just wish I didn't ask them to leave.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" I bit my lip as I asked. He took a few steps closer to me and said, "No thanks, I won't be hanging around for a long time, anyway."

"Why did you bother to come visit me, then? I didn't got myself in trouble, y'know."

Well... sort of. But technically nothing happened so what exactly is his sole purpose of going all his way here?

"Can't a father just visit his own daughter when he misses her?" I mentally rolled my eyes. What a lame response, I said to myself.

"Just cut to the chase here, dad. You know we're both very impatient." He heaves out a sigh. For some reason, his aura changed. It's not the typical cold expression he wears every time we meet.

He's looking at me straight in the eyes, that's something new. Soon I was lost into those brown specs that I inherited.

I hate to admit it, but I missed him.