nineteen

from harry
on my way to the park

to harry
just leaving now
see you in 5

from harry
5?
with those short legs?

to harry
fuck off x

from harry
make me x

As September was coming to an end, Mia wanted to take as much advantage of the good weather London was having as long as she could. While the rainy days had already started to frequent again, days like today were perfect for a walk down to the park instead of having to take a car to avoid getting drenched in the infamous British rain.   

She shoved her hands into her pockets as a light breeze flowed throughout the city, something that was happening more and more as it was starting to get cold again. She walked on the stone path that was in the park, her eyes already locking on the back of Harry's head as he stood in front of their fountain. 

It was Thursday night and, like they did most Thursday nights, they were headed to The Tavern. But also like they did on most of the nights that they went out to their pub, they met up at the park to walk over together instead of meeting up there like everyone else did. 

As she approached the fountain, Harry turned around to face her walking up to him and pulled his headphones out of his ear.

"You alright?" He asks, nodding to greet her as he shoved his phone into the front pocket of his pants.

"Yeah, you?" She responded, stopping in front of him and offering him a smile. 

"Just tired, mate," He said, letting out a sigh, "ready for a drink if I'm gonna be honest."

"Harry, you're always ready for a drink." She laughed out as they both started to walk towards the pub around the corner. 

"What can I say love, I'm a raging alcoholic." He joked, sarcasm evident in his tone and a small smile playing his lips. 

"Well if you're a raging alcoholic, then I am too." Mia shrugged casually, a smile playing onto her lips as well.

"Guess that makes us a couple of alcoholics then?" Harry sighed sarcastically, shaking his head in disappointment as the approached the pub. 

"Well what better place for two drink lovers to end up?" Mia giggled as she watched Harry open the door for her, walking into the Tavern for what seemed like the millionth time. 

Mia looked around the dim-lighted pub, seeing only a handful of people scattered around the room. Her eyes landed on their booth, where Ethan and Cal were already sat. She looked behind her to see Harry walking in, his eyes suddenly locking on hers as his eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you just standing there for?" He asked.

"Just weird seeing we're not first, since when do our friends know how to show up on time?" She chuckled with a shrug as they headed towards their table. 

As they walked towards the corner booth, both Cal and Ethans heads turned towards them.

"Mia Stone," Ethan started, his signature toothy grin playing his lips, "aren't you a sight for sore eyes."