seventeen

"Please?"

"No."

"It's just one bite!" 

"Absolutely not, get a grip mate." Mia scoffed, not even looking up from her laptop as she sat in the dining area that was at Cal and Harry's flat. 

"Come on, I need another judge for the video." Cal begged, trying to get the girl to agree to feature in his cook off video. 

"So you're telling me you actually think that I'll not only eat your cooking, but on camera? Out of the kindness of my heart? Come on man, get a grip." Mia laughed out, shaking her head as she typed something into her computer. 

"I'll help you paint your flat like you asked?" He offered, a smirk slowly creeping up on his face. 

Mia stopped halfway through typing her sentence, her fingers freezing mid-motion. She slowly raised her head so she could look up and see the smug look on his face. 

"But you said you had better things to do?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she remembered the conversation they had a few days before when she had asked him to help her paint her flat. 

"Get me a banger video and I'll change my mind." He nodded, knowing he had reeled her in just like he knew he would. 

"Fine," She sighed, shutting her laptop and leaning back into one of the cushioned seats that surrounded his dining table, "who else is cooking?"

"Lux, he's on his way over so it won't be too long." Cal explained as he headed back to the kitchen to get ready for the cook off video he was filming. As he set up his camera, the door by the kitchen swung open and Harry walked into the room. 

"Hey Mia, you alright?" He said, exhaustion laced into his voice, as he slid behind the table to sit next to her. 

"You sound so tired, mate, what's up?" She chuckled out, turning her head to look at the boy slumped over besides her in a purple childish hoodie and some sidemen joggers. 

"I just finished streaming, and boy did I have a stinker." He sighed, shaking his head as if to erase the thought. He ran his fingers through his hair and scratched the back of his neck, before crossing his arms and slouching down. 

"Aww, is little baby Harry grumpy?" Mia cooed, as if she was talking toddler, using her 'baby voice' to mock his pouting. 

"Oh fuck off, mate." He laughed out, using his left arm to swat at her. 

She just chuckled, reaching over to pull up his hood onto the top of his head. She saw a smile creep up onto his face, and she saw him try to fight it off, getting a giggle to come out of her. 

"What were you doing on your computer?" He asked, still slouched in the same position as he nodded towards her laptop. 

"Not much," She sighed out tiredly, "just some stuff for work."

Before Harry had the chance to respond, their buzzer rang. Cal headed towards their intercom system to open the building door, allowing Lux to get in. 

"Sam, lets record him walking in." Cal said, nodding in the direction of the front door and getting ready to start filming. 

Mia always loved watching Cal film videos, he was just so naturally charming and charismatic and it mesmerized her. She also loved that he wasn't dong sit down videos or anything of the sort anymore so if she wanted to make comments or laugh, it would only add to the content. 

"Be honest," Mia whispered while leaning over towards Harry, who was still sat beside her, "how foul is the food usually?"

"Well you've already had Cal's cooking so you know it's a hit or miss with him," Harry laughed out softly, "and usually everyone does try so it's not that bad, don't worry."