ten

By 2:30 in the afternoon, Mia had been able to take a shower, clean up the mess that had erupted in her flat, and even make a quick lunch. The two boys who were camping out in her flat, however, didn't have a morning as productive as hers.

Callum Airey had been sprawled out on her couch since his arrival and was not hesitating to take advantage of the young girl's natural instinct to host. 

"These pancakes are class, you always know exactly what's going to hit the spot." Cal said in between bites, or what seemed like breaths considering he was inhaling the food he had asked Mia to make him. She had looked at him with raised eyebrows, slightly disgusted at the state of him. He had syrup dripping off the corners of his mouth and she was sure he hadn't looked at anything since the plate since she set it in front of him. 

"You literally asked for them, you said 'Hey Mia, can you make me pancakes.' and after I said fuck off you said you'd call my mum and tell her I was being mean to you." Mia said, rolling her eyes as she sat down next to him on the sofa with a bowl of mini pancakes in hand. 

It was true that Mia Stone does have a natural instinct to host, unfortunately for Callum Airey, it was an instinct that simply did not apply to him. 

"You were being mean to me," Cal frowned, finally taking his eyes off his bowl of mini pancakes to look at her with an offended expression, "I mean, you tried to offer me salad!"

"Oh fuck off, would you. At least I offered you something." She muttered, spooning food into her mouth before she heard a thud from the other room. 

The two of them turned their heads at the sudden noise, both with wide eyes and food stuffed into their mouths. The thud had come from her bedroom and before they knew it, the door opened to reveal a disheveled and groggy Harry.

Harry, who had been sound asleep until about 30 seconds ago, quickly scrunched up his face at the unexpected brightness that was flooding the flat. Earlier that morning, when Mia had checked on him and put the blanket over him to keep him warm, she had also shut her curtains to make sure the sunlight wouldn't wake him up. A small gesture considering what he had to deal with the night before, as well as everything else he had done for her during her first week in London.

"I've had a stinker." He mumbled, referring to the hangover that was currently ripping his head to shreds. 

"Boggo, mate, you've had a stinker! An absolute stinker."  Cal repeated, with a big grin on his face and a tone in his voice that was a million times more enthusiastic. 

"Fuck off, lad." Harry muttered as he headed towards the kitchen to grab a water bottle. 

"I made you some pancakes, Harry. They're by the stove." Mia said, nodding in the direction of the fresh bowl of mini pancakes, home-made chocolate whipped cream, and fruit salad she had made for him, chocolate whipped cream and a fruit salad that Cal did not receive. 

Harry grabbed the bowl and headed over to the couch to sit beside them, looking at the contents as he took a seat.

"Chocolate cream? You do know the way to a mans heart." He mumbled, slightly more awake  and happy than he had been only moments ago. 

After a moment, which was all the time Cal had needed to process what Harry said, shot his head towards the blonde boys direction. Mia was sat in between the two of them, but it wasn't difficult for Cal to use his height to his advantage and stretch his neck to look over Mia's head and see what was in Harry's bowl.

"I'm fuming, Mia." He exclaimed, his eyes wide in disbelief, "He gets chocolate cream and a fruit salad?!" 

"Did you not get any, mate?" Harry asked, unbothered as he shoveled the food into his mouth.