Chapter 2 🥀

VR Mansion (same night)
Vansh run back to his room and closed the door as he entered the room ,he can smell the fragrance of Ridhima. He sat down near the bed and shouts her name Ridhimaaa!!!!.
Vansh thought (in mind) - Why Ridhima? Why? You betrayed me u  cheated me. I love you soo much but......  (Kassh ma kal subha utthu aur yeh mera koi bura sapna ho).

At Road
Ridhima was walking alone in the dark night. She was thinking why don't u listen to me once Vansh. But now its very late . Now that old Ridhima whom anyone can manipulate,Cheat, hate or etc died today! From now onwards I am new Ridhima and I am just opposite of the old one she said while having a evil smirk. 

Then she called someone and said How is she now?  Did she got her
Conscious? 
The unknown person replied - No Ridhz, there is no improvement. And I am trying my best, now it's on god we can only pray.  Can I ask u ,Where are u now ? Ridhima remained silent for seconds and then said I left the VR Mansion, I cannot bare more insult they didn't even tried to know the real truth and nobody stoped me so i left......
So what about our mission, this we did to bring justice to them, now what we will do?? The unknown person said . I will take care of these things u just focus on the patient. Okay!  Hmm the person replied. 

Ridhima started walking to her destination but she felt some uneasiness she felt weak and suddenly she came in front of the car.....

Next Day at VR mamsion
Vansh slept on the floor last night.  He woke up by listening some knok on the door and heard Boss please open the door it's very important. Vansh Opened the door and found angre standing worried he asked what happened angre!! Is something serious? Boss last night I send some spy behind Bhabhi! So what happened angre vansh asked him angrily....
Bhai I thought yesterday night bhabhi met with an accident I tried to find her out in all the hospital of mumbai but I didn't got any news.... I also tried to find her in every corner of mumbai but I didn't find her!! I don't know bhai but suddenly Ridhima bhabhi get disappear somewhere. Ishani was listening this all and become happy she shouts in happiness and finally that trash is out  our life and also out of the world...

After 1 years
At an unknown place a person wearing black hoodie is stabbing a pic of VRS and pics of all members of Rai Singhania's are hanging on wall...

At VR mansion
Aahana came into vansh room and said Vansh I wanted to buy a new dress can you please transfer some money on my account. After listening this vansh got angry and said control ur expenses Aahana else u know the consequences. Right.... ! Yes,aahana said in a irritated tone.

Vansh left his room and went to study . After some time angre entered study and said Boss we again lose a deal . What!Vansh said angrily and asked who is this?Who have the power to stand in front of Vansh Rai Singhania. Boss His / Her identity is still unknown and I am trying to find about them.
Interesting.. Very Interesting Vansh said in a tone of curiosity.

Vansh Pov's
I still miss her but I don't know where is she. I tried to find her but then I remembered about her betrayal and thought not to find her but nowadays dadi doesn't seem happy, and siya only sit silently the house loses all the happiness. (kash Ridhima tumna mujha dhoka nhi deti toh aaj hum satth hota)

Episode ends.. 😉

So some questions for you guys.
1. Who is that man or woman who have courage to stand in front Of VRS?

2. Where is Ridhima? Is she alive or dead? ☠️☠️

3. Who is that black hoodie person ? 🤔

Upcoming chapters are having ur answer. So guys keep reading and keep supporting 😘

Please vote and stay safe ❣️

Bye guys 👋

#KaVa ❤😂😂#Couple goals 👨‍❤️‍👨

#KaVa ❤😂😂
#Couple goals 👨‍❤️‍👨