Chapter 5 💥

Hello Everyone!!

The episode start .....
In London
Rishi, Ridhima and Astha were at Plane leaving for India. And Ridhima was sleeping, keeping her head on Rishi's Shoulder and he was adoring her.
Rishi (To himself) - How cute u are looking Cupcake, just like a small baby. But because of me u were on death bed that day... (He remembered that day)

Flashback started
The car collided with a small figure walking on a Road. The man came out of the car and saw a girl lying lifeless in front of him as he immediately take her to hospital ,he was not able to saw her face because of hair strands in front of her face. He patted on her cheeks and suddenly he saw her face and he was shocked he looked her again and shouts in a concern voice Ridhima wake up, wake up yarr. You will meet me like this after so many years... Just scold me, say something. Just woke up dammit. See I am ur bestie I am Risabh yarr and u always listen to me.. Ridhu wake up yarr
Flashback Ends

In India
Malhotra Family reaches India and made their way to RM Mansion , During their way Ridhima called someone and told her that she is in India. As she reaches RM Mansion a cute guy came to them and said welcome to India Bhabhi! Thank u Rahul , Ridhima said in a cute tone.

All of you just go and get fresh then we will have our lunch together. Okay everyone! Okay.

******************************
In VR Mansion
Aryan please Fix my meeting with Malhotra's! Of course bhai...

A person wearing black hoodie cut the connection of breaks and that car is of Ishani. The person listened someone's is coming outside and the person Ran and hide behind the trees..

Ishani came there and sat in the car and drove to her destination.

A mile after the car didn't stop and Bumped with the tree....

*******************************
In RM Mansion
After so long time our family is eating Lunch together and I am soo happy! Astha said in a pleasant tone .

Everyone smiled and continue their lunch. Suddenly Ridhima Remembered something and she Yelled at Rahul...

Ridhima - Rahul why don't you tell me that ur serious about a girl. And you are going to propose her..

Rahul - Bhabhi it's not like that. After Proposing her I am going to tell all of you..

Rishi - Oo so you are dating someone secretly. Leave ur Bhabhi, u should tell me yarr. That's not fair at all.

Rahul - Tomorrow after Proposing her , she will be in front of you all.
Done!

Ridhima - Perfectly Fine! 😉

Rishi - so cupcake ,when ur joining Office . You are joining Malhotra Textile. Right!

Ridhima - Right Rishi! And you are joining another one.

Rishi - Yes!

Astha - Now please Eat your lunch.

Everyone - yes mom

In Ridhima's Room
Ridhima's POV
It's been one year, I am away from VR Mansion. It took time to change yourself, from being a girl who is cute, bubbly and of childish nature to a girl who is tough, cold and having no fear in her eyes. But this is for that VRS. I will just snatch everything from you Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania . Be ready to face this Ridhima. New Ridhima..... Just Get Ready.
E

nd of POV

..............................................................