Chapter 3 😈

Episode starts... 🙃

In London
A lady at her mid 50's entering a big mansion and shouting I am very angry, I am not going to talk to anybody. She said and sat on the sofa.

A boy came and said I am sorry your Highness , Please forgive your cute, handsome, sweet son.. Sorry Mom !please (suddenly something strikes him and said) wait this is going wrong actually I should be angry at u .. Without telling anyone you just came London that's not fair and why u were angry on me.. Tell me mom...

Actually I want to give you suprise Rishi ( Rishab Malhotra) that's why i didn't tell you astha said (Rishi's mom) and where is she? Astha asked. Mom what do you accept where she can be ,at her most peaceful place (while laughing) office 😆. Stop it Rishi she love to do this work so she did that .....

A big Office is shown and on the board its written Malhotra Enterprises...

A lady whose face is not clear was facing towards the window is shown and speaking to her clinets , Mr. Jackson do you want to me explain why you should give this contract to our company. You should have enquired that why our company is at No. 1 position in London! Asked our old clients , that we are very sure about our tongue and this business need surety! Right Mr. Jackson..! The lady said. Ur right Mrs. Malhotra but we need time to think about this..Mr.Jackson said in a British Accent. Ya sure Mr. Jackson u have only 15 minutes to think about this ur time starts now.. Tik..Tik...Tik...Tik.

After 15 minutes..
So what's ur decision Mr. Jackson the lady said in a Confident tone. It's yes! Mrs Malhotra ,the deal is final! The lady got up from her chair and Congratulate Mr. Jackson and said u made a good choice. Thank u for ur time Mrs Malhotra. Oh we will meet very soon Mr. Jackson. Offcourse Mrs. Malhotra.

The lady came out of her office and sat in the car and ask driver to drive to reach her destiny. She was looking out of the window, and slip into the deep thought but her trance was broken by a phone call , she picked and said what's the news the person on the other side of the call said Ma'am ur Plan worked u tricks are amazing , again VR Company lost the deal and we got that deal ....Now he looks damm frustrated. Thank u for the News and I will try to come India till then handle it..The lady said. OK ma'am and he cut the call. A clear evil smirk was visible on her face and she said Ready for ur Destruction Mr. Rai Singhania 😈.

At VR Mansion
Aahna was throwing things in her room as she was very angry. She said How could you just insult me vansh ,I only asked for a dress u own such a empire and can't you buy me a dress , I know i am not his legal wife but still in front of the world, media I am his wife and he can't insult me like this. Next time if you just insult me I will not spare u vansh, I am not Ridhima who will spare u. Because of that media I am living in this house my main power is media if he tried to throw me out of house then he will definitely go to jail and his image will be ruined she said with a smirk on her face.

But this whole thing was listened by siya and she felt very guilty for not listening Ridhima. Siya thought (in mind) I still feel like she was innocent but that time I was not able to bhai 's condition that's why i have to support him.. So sorry Ridhima Bhabhi but if i able to meet you I will surely ask you to forgave me and I know you will... Siya said while crying!

In London

The lady reached in front of a big mansion as she she saw a lady and said excuse me as astha turned the lady run towards her and hugged her tightly and said Mummy I missed you Soo much said the lady while crying .I missed you too Ridhima , My baccha astha said in a Low tone. ☺❤

U were here why don't anybody called me.
Because she wants u to foucs on ur work a innocent voice came from behind.. Rishi you know na mom is like that u should have call me! Both of u just stop fighting and I am here to met u gave u a good news! Astha said . Okay mom but I also wanna give a news that I just cracked the deal again Ridhz said while jumping and this all things were noticed by Rishi.

Rishi's POV
I was watching her that how childish and playful she is! But when I just remember that day when I met her it's was looking like that she is Dead! she have become so strong in this one year. I Don't know what happened in her past .She don't want me to take tension for her. She don't want anybody show mercy on her! And I promise you Ridhz that I will protection you from every evil eye and the person who wanted you to harm.. I just promise you Ridhz.....
E

nd of Rishi's POV

Mom ur going to tell some good news! Ya I have to tell you that Rohan topped the college and He also got the job... Oh amazing! That's the great news mom rishi said in a joyful voice.. And there is one More thing that he is serious about a girl!
Rishi and Ridhz in unison - What? Mom please don't joke! That he is serious about someone....😂😂.

Yes! It's true astha said in a confident tone. And this time I am here to take both of u to India...
Mom India, seriously u know na why we shifted to London Rishi said to astha but his eyes were on Ridhima. No! Rishi this time I am strong and I will always stay strong now I am ready to face Mumbai.... Ridhz have mysterious smile on her while saying this.

Mom it's late we should have dinner and day after Tomorrow we will just fly back to India. Okay everyone.. Ya sure! After having dinner they just retired to thier room.

Rishi came to Ridhima's room and said are you fine dear ! If you don't wanna go to India, I will just talk to mom. No Rishi ! I am totally fine Agar ma aisa hi apna past sa baghti rahi toh shayad abhi aa ga na badha pau, so my decision is clear that we are going to India. Okay ! Good night dear. Good night Rishi ☺..
Ridhima in mind - I am coming back for my Revenge and for the Justice Rai Singhania's.. Be ready! Jald mulakat hogi aapki Mr VR woh bhi Nayi Ridhima sa.. 😈

#Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai yarro!😂Bechari Ridhu ka satth bahot julum ho raha hai 😂😂

Bechari Ridhu ka satth bahot julum ho raha hai 😂😂

Guys please vote, comment . And please Ignore my mistakes 😅😁
Bye! Love u ❤🖤!
😉😎