Chapter 4 🖤

Hello Everyone!!

Episode starts...
In VR Mansion 
Vansh was sitting in his Study and checking his files as Angre came and said Boss u called me!  Yes, I told you to find who is that person who is taking our all deals and clintes..
Boss I got to know about them!  So what's the Information Angre. Boss the company which are taking our all deals and Clients are Malhotra Enterprises. Oh!  I have listened about them..
Yes!  Boss they handle their work from London both Mr and Mrs Malhotra are Expert in this and they are in number one position in London. Mostly the work of India is handled by Mrs. Malhotra.
Oh!  That's means Competition. Nice let's see  how courage that Malhotra's are having Vansh said in Cold and arrogant tone.

********************************At London ( it's morning)
Good morning Rishi, Ridhima said while knocking at his door. Rishi replied with a heart warming smile Good morning cupcake!  Ridhima makes an annoying face and said Rishi u promised that u will not call me cupcake. Ya of course but I told you this when we are in college!  Remember....
Ya I remember that u were so shy that time.. This line makes Rishi blush a little bit!  Oh- ho someone is blushing! Oh my gosh Ridhima said in a teasing tone and they both Laughed together. [Ridhima and Rishabh are collage Bestie but because of some circumstances they lost their contact with each other ]  
See na Cupcake , we didn't talk with each other for years but life has their own plans...Ya!  Rishi that day if you haven't Came then I would have die.... I rememberd that day Ridhima.

Flashback

A Handsome man enter a Party and everyone surrounded him and congratulates him..  As he take the main stage and started his speech, he said

Good Evening everyone!  Firstly I would like to thank everyone who just supported me when I was new to this business and specially my mom who just stayed strong and keep us safe in our bad time. Love u Mom and thanks everyone❤! (Here this man won best Architect designer award)

He came down from stage and gulp down two shorts together and said to himself, Today I will propose u darling ! Be ready.
As the party got over ,The man came out as he just going towards his car, he saw something that was unbelievable, his eyes became Red because of anger and a lone tear escaped from his eyes. He took a wine bottle from his car dickey and starts driving he was so angry and his heart was broken into thousand pieces. He drank the whole wine bottle and then he was driving at the speed 120km/hr . The vision in front of his eyes became blur , he tried to Drive straight but because of Intoxication he was not able to drive properly but suddenly a little small figure came in front of the car and they both collide with each other.
Flash back ends

Rishi opened his eyes while rubbing them to hide tears from Ridhima. He got up from his bed and said whenever I remember that day I almost got goosebumps...
Suddenly both heard Aastha's voice as she was calling Rishi and Ridhima for Breakfast.
Rishi & Ridhima (in unison) - Coming Mom ☺.

********************************
At an Unknown place
A dark room is shown! A person is sitting on a chair and drinking Alcohol and he was saying with extreme hate in his eyes "Rai Singhania u just snatch everything from me, my Family ,childrens I Hate U Rai Singhania's ". My first Traget is this Ishani Rai Singhania he said while stabbing a knife on her pictures.....
{There were more pictures other than Rai Singhania but they are still Unrevealed} (Suspense toh barkarar raha na chaiya 😅😂)

********************************
At VR Mansion
Anpuriya is talking with somebody on phone and she said, Ya I have done what you said and I know you will not reveal this secret because if you will reveal then u know that u will also get exposed... So, till then bye...
Just then kabir enter Anupriya's Room and mom I tried every way to find Ridhima but it all gone in vain. I was thinking that where just disappeared in this one year. I got her then I would really show her who kabir is?  And teach her a lesson to betray me......

In vansh's Room
Vansh POV
I don't know why I am tolerating this Ahana but deep inside i also know that she can ruin my image in just seconds!  Almost everyone is happy that Ridhima does not live in this mansion. I know Dadi supported me that time but inside dadi have also trusted her. She have a feeling that Ridhima can't do this. Why?  I still miss her. I know I have loved her but her betrayal made me weak and make my brain win over my heart!  That ahana is only her because I let her live here, and that bastard kabir is here only because of Mom.... Aryan is also doing his work very well. He started to take Responsibility and I am very happy with this but I am fearing for ishani she is same as she was before not respecting anybody and not taking responsibility.... I don't know this what happened to this house but i wanted everyone happy!
End of Vanh's POV.

Dadi called everyone for Dinner and everyone came and started eating quietly then vansh asked angre to open news.
As angre opened T.V, Vansh Attention was caught by the news anger as he was saying that "Mr and Mrs Malhotra are Coming back to India, their company is at Number one position in London they are having their business in India but they are here to take their business to another Level. 
Will they able to Beat Mr. VRS? Let's see they do any magic or they will fail in front Of VRS! "

Ishani said after listening to news, I know bhai that they will too fail in front of you!  All the best to them 😂.
But vansh was thinking different , he was having guts that Malhotra's can stand in front of him.

********************************
In London
Hey!  Rishi have you packed everything, we are having our flight in 2hours just be ready, if mom got to know na that ur not ready then u are gone!  Ok bye I am waiting for you in hall.

Guys fasten ur seat belts beacause in coming chapter RiAnsh are going to face off each other.

So guys how's the chappy. Please tell me in comments
And it's humble request from your beloved.....  Writer, please Vote and comment...

Love u ❤