Chapter 26

Hello Everyone!!

Episode starts!

Vansh holds dadi's neck tightly!
She start choking..

Dadi - Vansh..... Le... Ave.... Me

Ridhima - Vansh leave her!! (while taking his hands from her neck!!)

Vansh - What do you accept? She is a cheater, a murderer ...

Ridhima - Police will come and we will hand over to her!!

Kabir - Mom, mom

Rishi was watching this drama from a long time now he was not able to handle the anger!

Rishi - Shut up!! Everyone just shut up.....This is too much for a day let me just digest what happened! I got a shock that my father is Alive... My mom hides this truth from me... My Bua is alive , Malhotra's and Singhania's old enmities!! Now, how much truth is left, now I can't handle it anymore....

He felt on his knees crying, Ridhima rushed to him and hugged him tightly, he also hugged her like a small baby.....

Ridhima - Shh, everything will be fine....okay..

Just seeing their proximity, vansh Fist his hand and gritted his teeth....

Rajveer - I'm sorry beta, I'm sorry... I saw you from far, but I was not having so much courage that I came in front of you and say something to You I'm sorry beta I'm sorry.... And Ridhima beta, I'm too sorry for your loss i was manipulated, what can I do... I was not in my senses that day I'm sorry baccha..

Ridhima - I know uncle how it feels when you are not at fault and you are blame for that..... I know when someone manipulates....i know uncle, that's why I forgave you....

At that nick of time police came and took Kabir, Anupriya and Dadi......

Ridhima - we didn't want to file any Complaint against Rajveer Malhotra... You can take these wolfs....

Vansh - And please make sure that they root in Jail for their whole life time!!

Inspector - Of course Mr. Rai Singhania....

Ridhima moved towards Aastha...

Ridhima - Mumma are you fine?

Aastha - Hmm beta I'm fine! Are you fine and I'm sorry...

Ridhima - It's alright mumma it was not your mistake and uncle was not at fault.... Its alright, And I get the best family.......A cute mumma, A brother like Rahul and A best friend Rishi.....

Rajverr - And what about me! I'm not uncle, I'm your Father just call me papa...

Ridhima - Papa (whispers)

Ridhima became a little emotional and hugged Rajveer...Aastha, Rishi also joined the hug...

Rahul - Everytime you all forgot me! Hmm..

Ridhima - Come you Drama king!!

After sometime they broke the hug and other family member was adoring the family.....

Vansh was in total shock all the memories with Ridhima was playing in his mind....

Vansh inner voice said to him “Your ego destroy everything ”

Vansh was slowly moving towards Ridhima... Rishi noticed it and before Vansh can speak anything to her He spoke....

Rishi - Ridhima, I wanted you to speak something to you!!

Ridhima - Say na!!

Rishi came on his and hold Ridhima's Hand...

Rishi - Ridhima, you don't know this but i was having a secret crush on you in college.... But that time I was shy. But see na destiny we meet each other again, but this time I don't want you to go away from me!! It is not only friendship, it's something beyond friendship pure and Lovely.... And some days i realize that this feeling is Love. I fell for you Ridhima...
I love you Ridhima.. I love you cupcake! Will you marry me!❤

Ridhima was overwhelmed with this proposal.. She knew she fell for Vansh, but now she have to move on.

She looked at Rishi who was on his knees, holding a Ring and waiting for her answer...

Ridhima - Stupid, slide the Ring the finger! Its yes, I Will marry you!! ❣️

Rishi hugged her tightly and said I love you!!

Vansh - No!! This can't happen! No this is not possible. Ridhima is mine only mine.. No one can snatch her ...

He holds Ridhima's Hands and said, lets go back to our Home..

Ridhima - Leave my hand Vansh...

Vansh - Ridhima.. I know I did a grave mistake. I was all blinded with Revenge! I am sorry Ridhima I know I behaved like jerk in the past but please forgive me. Lets go home

Ridhima - No, Vansh I have already left my past behind, and now I'm tied to Rishi.. I can't back off..

Vansh - But Ridhima I love you.

Ridhima - That's the Problem vansh you only loved me cared for me! You never trusted me, never supported me. And I hate that thing most ...But Rishi, he always Supported me, trusted me, Loved me and now I'm with him... My self respect is above then everything!

Vansh - Ridhima, I'll change myself for you please come back...

Ridhima - No, Vansh.. I am not going to my past...

Vansh - Please Ridhima ..(moving towards her)

Ridhima (stops him by showing hand) - Vansh do you love, me! What I'll say you will do ?

Vansh - Of course Ridhima, you just order!!

Ridhima - If you still love me! So Respect my decision. Leave me!
Move on

Vansh - But -

Ridhima - I wanted to be happy. I wanted to live my life!

Vansh - okay Ridhima, I accept your wish... Just be happy! If I saw any tear on you eyes then I'll kick this Rishi's ass and he will not be able to move!!

Ridhima (Chukels) - Hmm

Vansh - And Remember Ridhima, I loved you and always love you..

And he hugged her tightly and bid a bye to everyone!!

He Respect her decision,leaving everything behind he moved towards his dark world without his queen !! He moved away!

Ridhima also Run towards and cried her heart!

Aastha - She needs  time, leave her alone!

After 6 months

Ridshi lived happily!

And

Vansh back to Mafia, Cold hearted,Ruthless......

End...

*******************************
Hello Guys!!

Hope I met your expectations!!

So, this ff finishes here... Thank you guys for showing this much love to me!  I met new people make friends and Thank you Wattpad for this family.....

Thank you for this much love! Love you all

Thank you for this much love! Love you all. 🌺

And give a try to my another story!
“Pyaar lafzon mein kaha ”❤