Chapter 20

Hello Everyone!

Episode starts!!
VR mansion..

Kabir - I have already made the Property papers and now I have to made them sign from Vansh.. And I have to call Mom that she can took the papers from and me and then the whole property will be mine....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

RM mansion!!

Today RM mansion have different Silence, because nobody was at home dadi ,sia and Rahul went to Mandir, Ishani went to her friend house. And Rajveer, Aastha and Anupriya were out for their own work! But there was someone left at home (Guess who and let's see who is that person)

A man's voice was echoing all around in the mansion, Ridhima!Ridhima! Now he was getting eager to meet her because he went out for the meeting without informing her, she called her many times but he was busy in his meeting. He shouted for the last time Cupcake where are you? And now his heart started to beat fast as he saw her descending down the stairs...

Ridhima - I'm not talking to you Mr.Malhotra..

Voice - Uff that hurts! Call me Rishi! Please.

Ridhima - You didn't think that it is important to inform me before going. It is good that Pratap inform me about your meetings in Delhi. (she said while making different expressions and after completing her sentence she made a cute pout. Which can melt anyone)

Rishi to himself - you will definitely kill me one day cupcake!

Ridhima - Rishi! Rishi Where have you lost?

Rishi (absent minded - in you cupcake!

Ridhima - What? ( she blushed a bit)

Rishi - Umm nothing (fumbling with his words)

Ridhima - Leave this! Go and get fresh up then I will Serve you the dinner.

Rishi - Um.. No! I have better plan than this boring dinner.

Ridhima - What's that?

Rishi took out a box from his bag and handover it to Ridhima!

Rishi - Just go and get ready in 20 minutes, till then I'll also go and get ready.

Ridhima - But where are we going?

Rishi (ignored her question) - You have 20 minutes go and get and ready. And let's see, who reaches the car first!

Ridhima - What I will get?

Rishi - Suprise!! Now go (and he run towards his room)

Ridhima - This Rishi, is such a idiot, no A cute idiot. 😜

From a distance this scene was Witnessed by someone. That person was in full rage, he can kill anyone. His eyes were red due to anger. He move towards the bar area, took a Bottle of wine and marched towards his room and closed the door with a force. Thuddd!! He started drinking like there is no tomorrow....(I think you all know who is he)

Yes! He is our Vanshu baba.

After 20 minutes

Ridhima reached in front of the car. And she Called Rishi, Rishi. But no answer. She jumped in happiness. "I won".
Suddenly someone Blind folded her from back and said Don't be so happy cupcake!

Ridhima - Rishi! What are you doing?

Rishi - Wait,  first let me  adore you in this beautiful sarri. Looking Gorgeous Ridhu. ( You can image Ridhima in any beautiful sarri 💖)