Chapter 23

Hello Everyone !!

Episode starts.....
(Next Day)

The Door bell rang of the RM mansion, a servant opened the door.

Servant - Yes?

Delivery boy - This is the parcel in the name of someone,  Black Panther. Can you please call them.

A person was just going from there and listened the word Black panther he was shocked, he started sweating!

Person (to servant) - You go I'll handle it...

Servant - Okay sir!

Delivery Boy - Sir this parcel .

Person - Just give it to me and leave!

The person took the box secretly and started walking towards his room, suddenly he collided with someone and the parcel fell from his hand.

Person - Who the....(he looked up and saw Vansh standing.

Vansh - So,  where are you going in such a Hurry Mr.Rajveer ?(he picked up the parcel and gave it to him)

Raj - To my Room and Thank you!

Vansh - so, why are you sweating?

Raj - Um, It's, It's Hot today.

Vansh - Oh, May be... You can go! (he smirk)
.
.
.
.
In Rajveer's Room

Rajveer opened the box in hurry. And saw a letter inside.

Hi dear Black Panther...
I know who you are, what your intentions are and what are you Planning! So, if you don't want me to spill the beans ,bring me 50 lakh at the old building. Your old Place.... Waiting for you in the building.....

Your Good wisher!

At this time he was sweating, and afraid ,but he knew how to handle this he have played these types of games and he is Champion in this, but he don't know the person who is playing along with him.

********************************
In Hall

Dadi - Is everyone Ready, first we have to go to temple and then we will start our haldi function.

Everyone - Ji dadi (and they all left for Mandir)

Now this is the correct time for Rajveer to leave, because no one was at home and he can leave...

So, he took the money bag and wear a mask and left for the building, but he was unaware that someone was following him...
After driving 20 to 30 minutes he reached his destination.

Rajveer - What the hell ? There is no one.

Then he heard a sound of falling something, it was a tape recorder. He picked it up and played it.

Voice - I knew it that you would definitely come. I know how desperate you are to know that who I am, who knows everything about you... But you have to wait, just keep the money and leave.

Rajveer - Who ever you are just come in front of me.

Suddenly a voice start echoing in the building.

Voice - I just said keep the bag and leave (he shouted).

Rajveer kept the bag and leave...

After 5 minutes a guy came picked the carefully wearing gloves and leave from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At unknown place.

Person - Boss ur work is done, he was all scared!