Chapter 19

Hello Everyone!!

Episode starts!

Now Anupriya was scared, she thought if vansh get's to know about this all, then he will definitely kill her I have to meet him first, she said to herself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ridhima's Room

Ridhima - Aryan, very good now do one thing just follow her. And see where is she going and whom she is going to meet...

Aryan - Hmm!

Aryan left the room, Ridhima was all tensed and scared, but she knew that her plan will definitely work and the Culprit will be in front of her...

Suddenly her Room door open which broke her trances and she looked at the person standing in front of her.

Ridhima - Ishani... What happened do you need anything.

She burst into tears....

Ishani - Ridhima, I'm sorry.
I'm really- really sorry. I was blinded with money, Richness that I didn't look what is wrong or what is right. I did very Shame full act. I know you will not Forgive me but please give me one chance. I really wanted to change. I was wrong. I'm sorry.
She was Sobbing... Very badly..

Ridhima - You know what Ishani, if it's one year back then I have definitely forgave you, but now Water has gone above the head. There is no chance. You don't know how much I have paid to leave in your Mansion. My self respect, my happiness everything I have just gave to you all. Not yet Ishani, not yet. I'm not going to forgave you..

Ridhima left the Room....

*******************************
In Rajveer's Room

Rajveer was sitting on the couch and working in the laptop.

Anupriya silently enters his room and locked from inside...

Rajveer - What are you doing here ?

Anupriya - If I'm not wrong then you are Black Panther... Right.

Rajveer - How can say that in such confidence ?

Anupriya - Your Voice. I'm listening this voice from past many years.. So how can I forget this voice..

Rajveer - So I can say Anupriya Rai Singhania isn't that Fool. So tell me fast why are you here?

Anupriya - The same question I cab ask you too. What are you doing here?

Rajveer - It's none of your business....

Anupriya - It's my Business Mr Rajveer singh Rajput. Tell me I am giving you a warning.

Rajveer - What will you do?

Anupriya - I'll go outside and I'll will tell your truth and your real identity to everyone .

Rajveer - Oh, So I was correct that Anupriya Rai Singhania is such a bloody Fool..

Anpriya - Mind you Tongue!

Rajveer - The truth is always bitter. If you I'll go outside and tell the Truth to everyone then what will happen ,your truth will be out what you did to get this opposition.. Tch.. Tch Anupriya I am giving you a warning just stay away from me!!

Anupriya - Leave that all, I'm here to tell you that someone know about us, I got a call from a private number and He warned me that he will spit out the truth... And do whatever you want to do....

Aryan was listening this from outside the room. He smirked a little and said Your game is over. He started to move towards Ridhima's room he was staring the chip in his hand, but he collided with a hard body. He looked above to see who was there....His eyes meet with the most dangerous eyes....

Aryan - VA... NS.. H Bhai ( he Starmed)

Vansh - What happened to you aryan? Why are stammering?

Aryan - Wo Bhai nothing, I have to go

But suddenly the chip from his hand fall down and Vansh stepped on it!

Aryan - Shit!! Bhai

Vansh - What happened?

Aryan - Bhai you stepped on an important chip! You destroyed it.

Vansh - What's that important?

Aryan - Nothing

And Aryan left from there in hurry. He go to Ridhima's Room

Aryan - Ridhima... Rid

Ridhima - What happened Aryan!

Aryan - I got to knew about Anupriya's Partner.

Ridhima - Who is he / she?

Aryan - Wo Rajveer Singh Rajput and I was having a proof against them.

Ridhima - just give it to me then she realized something and said I was having means... Where is the proof..

Aryan told her everything from starting....

Ridhima - What the fuck!!

Just leave Aryan, now I need every Information about him!!

Ridhima's Phone started to Ring she saw the caller ID and picked it up and said Hello Sejal!

Sejal - I get a very important news from our spy.

Ridhima - And what's that.

Sejal - Kabir is Back in the mansion.

Ridhima - No, he is not here.

Sejal - Not in RM mansion. He is in VR Mansion.

Ridhima - what! What is he doing there.

Sejal - I don't know but he is there in the absence of everyone.

Ridhima - Just do one thing send our spy there and install cameras and speakers. Okay.

Sejal - Done

Ridhima - And what about Swara Aunty !

Sejal - She is showing good improvement. But it should be better. It seems difficult .

Ridhima - Try your best sejal.

Sejal - Hmm bye.

Ridhima - Bye 👋.

********************************
In Vansh's Room
Vansh's pov

Why Aryan was behaving so odd what was on that chip. I have to find what's cooking between Aryan and Ridhima...

Leave that all I have to meet that Rajveer Personally.
End of POV.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh went to meet Rajveer, he knocked on the door two times but no-one replies from inside so he entered inside. He saw there was no one in the Room but a laptop on the bed, he opened and by his luck the password was unlocked he opened it and get a shock of his life the Wallpaper on the laptop. He couldn't believe what he saw. Suddenly he heard some footsteps coming towards the room. He quickly jumped from the window. And came out of the room.

********************************
VR Mansion

Kabir was Roaming in the mansion. A big pleading smile was glued on his face. He entered in a Room and Smirk a little. Soon Vansh Rai Singhania Soon everything will be mine. This mansion, This Room and everything thing will be mine. And he laughed evilly. 😈
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Night (VR Mansion )

A spy send by Rijal install all the cameras and Speakers and connect them to Their phones...

Episode ends!!
*******************************
Hello Everyone

Sorry guys for the late update. But finally likh diya....

Amna_90 Update kar diya padh la

Please vote guys

Bye!

Love you guys ❤