Chapter 6 ☠️

Hello Everyone!

Episode starts!

Vansh - You!!

The person - Yes! It's me. Oh I got u were not expecting me. Right

Vansh 's POV
I was surprised to see the person in front of me. The person whom I was searching for 1 year is in front of me. I wanted to hug her tightly, smell her scent, nuzzles her neck. But suddenly the betrayal came in front of my eyes and I step back.....

My trance was broken by her as she continued.........
End of POV

Author's POV
The Person - Mr. Rai Singhania. Are u fine? Hello! I am Mrs Ridhima...

He cut off her in between and said

Vansh - Ya I know you Miss Ridhima.

Ridhima - Oh! I'm surprised Mr. Rai Singhania. Everyone is just waiting for my one glimpse and you already know me, that's strange.

Vansh - So, you are doing same with me that I am doing with you ..

Ridhima - Excuse me Mr. Rai Singhania! I'm not getting what u are saying, Actually I'm meeting with you for first time. Do you know me?

Now vansh got angry and he pinned Ridhima to wall and said while looking into her eyes.

Vansh - Why Ridhima? Why are you here again to hurt me or betray m again? Is something left to do! Just tell me.

Ridhima - Mr. Rai Singhania I don't know what are you saying and please leave me ur hurting me.

Vansh - woah! I am hurting u. Not at all Ridhima, the way you hurted me na..i can't forget that pain till now .

Ridhima - Mr
Rai Singhania just leave me...

Ridhz yelled at him while pushing him hard...... She suddenly grab a glass of water and throw on vansh's face and started shouting..

Ridhima - Mr. Rai Singhania come back to Reality! Do you have any mental illness. just came back to ur sense......

Vansh took some time to understand what's going on.. Then he yelled back to Ridhima

Vansh - Ridhima just control ur anger and Don't raise your voice in front of me!

Ridhima - (while shouting) Mr. Rai Singhania, this is my office so there should be my rules! Do you get that Mr. Rai Singhania.. And I think u are not well so, go home and take rest and about the deal we will do it tomorrow.... Just leave my office Mr. Rai Singhania....

Vansh - Umm... I thought..... We should do our deal today only because it's very important for our company. And I ....am.......sor-

Ridhima cut her off in between and said

Ridhima - It's okay Mr. Rai Singhania (in a bossy tone) but if you misbehave with me again then u will have to face consequences... Okay Mr....

Vansh -( taking a sigh and said) Okay!

They both talked about the deal and that vansh's company is facing some loss so they thought of mearging their company with Malhotra's but only of 20% .
To get some profit and continue with there own company .

Ridhima - so Mr. Singhania sign this paper.

Vansh signed the papers and both shaked their hands and Ridhima said Nice Meeting you Mr. Singhania, same here and we will meet soon vansh replied. Ridhima said Of course. And then vansh leaves the cabin.....

*******************************
A place is shown beautifully decorated !
A boy is on his knees holding a rose said.....

Boy - Though I have lots of things to say, but my words are hiding form me and I cannot express I ony wanted to say that "Let my all happiness be yours, all your sadness be mine .let the whole world be yours, only you be mine . I cannot imagine growing old with anyone else nor do I want to . You're the brightest sunshine in my cloudy life . Can you stay with me forever?? The only and Last thing I can say that I love you dear! Please be mine forever.....