Chapter 21

Hello Everyone!!

Episode starts!
RM mansion

Everyone was at home and Looking for Ridhima, and they don't know that Rishi is back!

Astha - Where is this girl? She didn't inform me anything and it's 11pm.

Rajveer - Aastha don't take tension she will be back. (while whispering)

Aastha - Why shouldn't I take tension? She is my daughter and I know what to do so don't interfere in my family matters. (whispering back to Rajveer).

Dadi - She will be back, should I say Vansh to find her.

A voice came from door - No need of it dadi I'm back.

Astha - Ridhima! She was ready to cry in a minute.

Astha run towards Ridhima and hugged her tightly!

Astha - Where were you? I was so tensed ! You know what I fell.

Ridhima - Mumma, I am fine! You should your son, he asked me to keep the phone in car. And when we reached in car my phone was dead and he forgot his phone in car.

Astha - But where you?

Rahul - Mom! What type of question your asking. Obviously They went to a Date!

Sia - The most Romantic couple Of the Evening award goes to Mr and Mrs Malhotra!

They both blush and Everyone laughed.

Dadi - Go to sleep everyone , tomorrow is a important day! It's mehandi tomorrow.

********************************
At VR mansion

Kabir - Mom! Mom, I'm so happy today. In some days our all dreams will come true. I will be the king of this Mansion.

Anupriya - Yes! My child, I am also happy for you! At last our all plans, our Drama worked out. We were successful at making Rai Singhania's Fool...

Kabir - But mom how do you sneak out from the mansion Mom and why are you late?

Anupriya - Kabir that family drama ,Ridhima left with Rishi without telling anyone from the family . And then when I was sneaking out the mansion that Spoilt Brat, Ishani was going to saw me, I hide out and then I came here. Thank God nobody saw me.

Kabir - But mom we have to take care of Ridhima, she is very intelligent, may be she is ready with a plan, we have to be careful!

Anupriya - Now give me the papers, so I can get them sign.

Kabir - But mom how will you do this.

Anupriya - Tomorrow is Mehandi, so I'll spike Vansh's Drink and make him sign the papers....

Kabir - Mom, you are talking about someone, Some Black...

Anupriya - Black panther. He is...

Suddenly they both listen something from Kitchen!

Kabir - Mom wait, I think someone is in Kitchen. Let me check.

He goes inside the kitchen and saw and saw a cat escaping the kitchen from the window..

Anupriya - What happen?

Kabir - Nothing mom, I think you should leave now!

Anupriya - Okay beta ,take care ...

And anupriya left for RM mansion.

********************************
RM mansion
(2'o clock)
Vansh room

Vansh slept on the floor due to tiredness. He woke up with a jerk and whisper Ridhima.... He looked at the clock and realized that its 2Am and woke up marched towards the kitchen to drink water... After drinking water he came back to his room but notice Aastha's room light was opened. He remember something and entered her room without a knock.

Astha - Who's there?

Vansh - Aunty it's me Vansh !

Astha - Beta at time something important!

Vansh - Um Aunty, I don't want to hurt your emotions, but I really want to know what happened to Mr. Malhotra? Means how?

Aastha was sweating, and was trembling with words, she have to make a story, to make him believe what happened!

Aastha - Wo... Beta He died in an accident. Actually he was coming back to home from office and a Truck hit him.

Vansh - Oh, okay And sorry for your loss aunty.

Aastha - It's okay beta. U just go and sleep.

Vansh - Hmm , Goodnight Aunty.

Aastha - Good night beta.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Vansh's Room

Vansh's POV

Why did Aunty lie to me when Mr. Malhotra is Alive. He remembered what happen ,when he goes to that Rajveer's Room.

Flashback!

Vansh - I think there is no one this is a good opportunity to check his room.

He moved towards the bed and saw Laptop open he checked the wallpaper and got the biggest surprise or shock of his life . The pic on the wallpaper was of Mr and Mrs Malhotra (Aastha and Rajveer)

Vansh - Astha aunty but who is this man may be Mr Malhotra but their picture in  his laptop. I have to find it out!

He heard someone's footsteps towards the room and escape from the window.

Flashback ends!

And then I put all my force to find out about this and then I got to know that Rajveer is Rishi's father and he came here by changing his looks and Aastha aunty knows about this? It's being everything messy. Before we depart from RM mansion ,I need to know every truth.....

Episode ends.
********************************
Hello Everyone!

I hope you all are fine!

So here's a small precap - Everyone become shock after seeing sia in Mehandi Function!

And the question is also, why is everyone shock to see siya .

Please vote and comment
Target is 85± 🎯

After completing the target I will post the Next episode...

Stay safe and stay at home

Bye 👋!

Love you all ❤