Chapter 12

Hello everyone!

Episode starts...

Same day at night after playing truth and dare everyone went to their but vansh was standing a far away looking at Ridshi. He was looking at them with anger in his eyes.

Vansh - Do they really husband and wife or they are just acting. If they are really together so they would go to one room, if not they will depart to another.

At a distance Rishi was trying to console her. After listening his words I trust you and Vansh's question she was crying with both the emotions of happiness and Sadness.

Rishi - Ridhima it's alright calm down.

Ridhima - Thank you Rishi for trusting me, for believing me for being such a good friend. Thank u.

Rishi - You are saying friend and then thank you. That's not fair cupcake. What can I do nothing, only that old dialogue. In friendship no thank you and no sorry (while making a face like a small kid)

Ridhima smiled and said it's already late let's go to sleep and today you are going to sleep in my room !Okay

Rishi - But Ridhu

Ridhima - The way you trust me I trust you too! So let's go ☺

They both went into one room And from a distance that two furious eyes were witnessing that scene. Vansh was not able to listen anything but by watching their proximity he was fill with anger and jealousy. His heart was broken into pieces.

Vansh - Ridhima you moved on.

And he left for his room.
.
.
.
.
.

In Vansh's room

Aahna was ready wearing a short dress to seduce vansh , because after Ridhima left he never allow her to enter his room. But today he have to share the room with her.

Aahna - Vansh you came, I was waiting for you only come let's have some talk.

She pulled him and they both fall on bed as Vansh was beneath aahna. Vansh try to get up but aahna started tracing her fingers on his faces to let him fall weak. But he suddenly pushed her and she fall on floor with a sound of Thudddd!!. Vansh kneel down to her level and looked at her while gritting his teeth in anger.

Vansh - Aahna stay in your limits . You are not my wife, your just acting of being my wife. So stay there don't cross your line or you know that a wounded lion is more dangerous than anyone. Get up and go to sleep

Aahana - But van-

Vansh - Now!!

She get up from her place and run to bed.

Vansh also tried to sleep but he was not able to sleep, suddenly his phone rang and he came out of room to talk.

Vansh - Aangre? Why he is calling me at this hour?

He picked up the call and said Hello!
(phone conversation)

Aangre - Hello Boss! I got to know about that tattoo!

Vansh - What information you got?

Aangre - Boss, these types of tattoos were made by an old man and he have all rights on this tattoo that nobody can make it after him. And he have died but he made this tattoo on some people's hand. He was like moody person who work according to his mood. So he have made tattoo on some people hand only.

Vansh - Okay! Nice that info is amazing and what about those people who made this tattoo.

Aangre - Boss I am trying to get that list.