Chapter 13

Hello Everyone!!

Episode starts...
Same night (Bahut lambhi raat hai 😂)

Ridhima - Lioness is coming!

Suddenly a big thunderstorm can be heard from outside. It started Raining heavily. It's not only showing the weather but also the emotions which were roaming inside Ridhima, she was looking furious and having a determination in her eyes she can burn anything from  her eyes, they have became red due to anger and the emotions which were hidden inside from such a long time. She was mumbling something as she said I'm back, today she really left all her emotions behind!

She came inside her room and she saw Rishi waiting for her.

Ridhima - Didn't you slept?

Rishi - Same with you! Where were you?

She started stammering.

Ridhima - Wo....ac.. tual....lly

Rishi - I didn't expect any type of lie from you Ridhima, because I saw you in the backyard.

Ridhima - Rishi listen to me

Rishi -  Answer me dammit!

Ridhima - Rishi,  Vansh is my ex - husband who left me!

Rishi - Wtf! I will not leave that bastard!

Ridhima - Rishi clam down first listen to me.

She started speaking about Kabir, he asked her the price of love then entering VR Mansion , marrying Vansh , about Ragini, slowly Falling for him , breaking all ties with kabir on karva cauth, Kabir entered mansion in the disguise of Mr. Devraj singh Rathore, then jumping of vansh from the cliff, the real truth of kabir and anupriya, protecting whole family, Vansh came as vihann, his revenge, Entry of Aahana, And last Announcing Aahana as Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania.

Rishi - Cupcake, you are the most strongest person I have ever met. Now you can't fall weak. I will kill him right now, how can he do this because of his so - called - Revenge.

Ridhima - It's not the end Rishi, I used kabir to Enter VR Mansion .

Rishi - What!! But Why?

Ridhima - It's about My #*#*#*##*#

Rishi - What! So it was all your plan to enter mansion!

Ridhima - Ya!  But what happened inside the mansion, it wasn't accepted by me!  They treated me very badly, but still i love that family.

Rishi - Now, this is clear that I am going to jail after killing Vansh Rai Singhania!

Ridhima - No Rishi! You will not do anything, it's my revenge and I will take it! And that's final but you have to help me!

Rishi - Of course cupcake, I will definitely help you!

Ridhima - You have to.....#*&......*#&....

Rishi - No way!

Ridhima - please!

Rishi - Okay (with a heavy heart)

They both tried to sleep but sleep was far away from their 👀 eyes!

*******************************
Next Morning!

Ridhima rushed to washroom as its a new day with a new start! Rishi also went back to his room.

Astha - Breakfast is ready!

Everyone came to the dining table along with Rai Singhania's! Ridhima is still in her room

Vansh - Good morning guys!