Chapter 1 💔

(Siya is not in coma)
(Ishani and Angre married to each other because they love each other ❤)
(Aryan is good and sweet🤣)
(Anupriya is not in jail)

The episode start....
As, Ridhima reaches VR mansion She found Vansh announcing Aahna (Chudial🧟‍♀) as his wife. She was surprised and broken! Her tears were flowing down continuously and she shouted "This is a lie". She reached at the stage and holds Vansh's Collar and asked him, How could you do this to me? How could you?? tell me dammit! Vansh released her hands from his collar and asked ,Sorry ma'am I am not understanding , what are you saying? Oh! She said, so ur not understanding u are not identifying me right? (In a attitude)
Vansh saw her with anger in his eyes and said u are crossing ur limits ma'am, please get out of my house. Stop it! Ridhima said with pain in her voice. Then she went to siya and asked, Siya tell everybody that u know me and I am ur bhabhi. No Miss I don't know u siya said in a Low tone. What! Siya I thought u love me care for me but you are like ur family members. I thought you and dadi loves me but, suddenly something strikes in her mind and shouts dadi -dadi .Dadi came form inside and said yes... Who is calling me ? And then turns to Ridhima and asked her who are you beta??...

Now Ridhima is totally broken 💔from inside but she control herself and immediately Rub her eyes to control her tears. While having a smirk on her face and clapping her hands she said well played Rai Singhania's -Well played 😏. Ur Really a good player Vansh... Oops Mr.Vansh Rai Singhania. I told you that my identity is important to me which u gave me but you snatched it.

Congratulations 🎊 Mr.Rai singhania Let's Celebrate.
The day I enter VR mansion, I only got insulted form ur family members. I bare it but now water is gone above the head, means enough is enough now I cannot bare a single disrespect from your famliy......
Before she can complete the sentence Ishani jump between the Conversation.. and said ,How can you speak like this to our family. The way your family talked to me "Tit for Tat ". Ridhima said in attitude.

Ishani got angry and said You Bloody bitch... Before she can complete the sentence Ridhima gave her a tight slap and said Shut up Ishani . I said not a single word.
Everyone get shocked by seeing her in this avatar! She continued and said Ridhima never forgot her insult and Rai Singhania's you have to payback for this. Don't think that I am going so i forgot this insult and betrayed by ur family I will be back for my Revenge Sweetheart. As she walked out of the VR Mansion a pair of teary eyes was seeing the disappearing figure of her. Vansh was also broken and have teary eyes but his ego came between him and Ridhima.

Hey guys! Thank u for ur support on my Character Sketch. Love u all
And please ignore my mistake 😅.

I will update Next episode as soon as possible.
Till then bye ❣️ be safe be happy ❤.