Chapter 8

Hello Everyone!

Episode starts..

Two pair of eyes were witnessing this scene one pair of eyes were watching this anger and another one with jealousy.
Kabir POV

When I reached at the Party , it was like I have seen this type of decoration somewhere means this is someone's choice whom I know before. But whom. So, not thinking about this much I reached at the bar counter and order for a drink. Suddenly the light went off. And I heard a clap sound and light focused on one place. The scene which was in front of eyes , I started burning with anger ,the person with whom I wanted to take revenge for betraying me was standing in front of me and with another man. No this can't happen. She should be here in my clutches .

Vansh's PoV

I was not really in the mood to go to the party but my heart♥  was not ready to accept this. Like my heart is forcing me to go. But I don't know the reason. As I got ready and came to hall I saw siya, she was having mix expression on her face. She was little bit Scared and happy. I asked the reason but she deny to answer my question. We reached RM Mansion and met Rahul and his mother. I asked about the Birthday girl as he said it's a surprise birthday party so we will give surprise to Bhabhi. And I notice something in his eyes means charm, love and care for her Bhabhi.

Suddenly light went off and I heard a clap and saw all lights fell on someone. I move my gaze towards them and found two adorable couple.....but wait that's Ridhima, and she is with another man standing and hugging him.
What the Fuck! What's going on here and I listened everyone singing Happy Birthday to you !
And realization hit me hard that I remember that today is Ridhima's Birthday and I was like Shit! How could I forgot. Then I look at my family members they were totally Shocked everyone is mumbering something under their breath and then I again move my eyes towards them.

Then I again looked at Ridhima, she was looking daam Hot, pretty, gorgeous and sexy. I want her in my embrace but she is with another man. Actually it's the right word to use now and specially for me is that I am Jealous...
End of POV's
            She was wearing

End of POV's             She was wearing

Author's POV

Rishi and Ridhima came at the middle of the hall holding each others hand and everyone surrounded them and wished Ridhima, she thanked everyone with a genuine smile. She was looking like a kid who is excited for her cake and gifts.

Rahul - Happy Birthday Bhabhi and sorry for hiding this surprise.

Ridhima - Thank you Rahul and it's okay.

Rishi and Rahul - Do you like this!

Ridhima - Guys actually.... I loved it.

Rishi and Rahul - We already know this. #Brother Goals