Chapter 9 💟

Hello everyone!

Episode starts..

Vansh - So enjoying with your so - called - husband! (anger was clear in his voice)

Ridhima - Yes, ofcourse Mr.Rai Singhania. Do you have any problem.

Vansh - You are already married and Romancing with another guy.

Ridhima - Don't you think Mr. Rai Singhania your Mental. I don't know how ur wife handles you.
Oh! That's why ur first wife left you, because of you she was also becomed a mental.

Vansh - If you didn't remember anything, so let me remind you that you were my first wife. And you betrayed me, cheated me and still standing in front of me. So shamless!

Ridhima - Mr. Rai Singhania, a coin have always two sides Head and tail , and like that coin a person life's also have two side, maybe you have seen your first wife's one side but you forgot to see her other side. You didn't ever try to know her story. Maybe she was innocent, she know something that she wanted to tell you but you didn't gave her a chance. You never listened her side story and reached to the conclusion. Think about this...

Vansh was about to say something but suddenly partners swap and again it's the pair of Vansh - Aahana , Rishi - Ridhima and other couples..

Rishi - Do you like the party?

Ridhima - No, I didn't like the party.

Rishi - Why?

Ridhima - Stupid! I loved the party.

Vansh was staring them and Thinking about the words which Ridhima told him.

Music ends and Everyone clapped and started talking about the chemistry between RidShi (Ridhima ± Rishi) [Thank you for suggesting this couple Name Amna_90 ❤]

********************************

Rai Singhania were surprised , shocked and angry.

Ishnai - Look at that Bastar after destroying our family , she is here again to destroy Malhotra's. Blood Bitch.

Chachi - You are right Ishani. She is really a gold digger.

Dadi - Will you both shut up. We are here in their home.

Aryan - Ya, u are right dadi. Please don't create a scene here.

Ishani - Whatever! 😏

********************************

RidShi were talking to their Business partners at that time Rahul came to them.

Rahul - Excuse Me Mr. Mehra, can I talk to them.

Mr. Mehra - Of course.

Rahul - Bhai - Bhabhi let's meet to sia's family.

Ridhima - of course, let's go Rishi.

Rishi - Ya cupcake.

Rahul And Ridshi went to Singhania's.

Rahul - Will you not introduce ur family.

Sia - Aara, Let me introduce my family.

She is dadi, chahi ,ishani, arayan,chahu and at last Aahna vansh bhai 's wife and there comes my Vansh bhai.

Rishi - Hello Everyone!

Everyone - Hello.

Aryan - Hello! Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Malhotra.