Chapter 25

Hello Everyone!!

Episode starts!

Voice - I will tell you the whole truth....

Ridhima - Oh god, Aunty, aapko hoss aa gaya!

Before Ridhima can go towards them Aastha run towards them and hug the lady and whisper with teary eyes Swara di! You are alive, you know how much i missed you, where were you?

Rajveer - Swara di! (with teary eyes)

Swara - I'm fine! I was in coma from last 10 years and before that i was in hospital paralyze.... Uma and I were safe but someone kidnapped her and then i don't what happened!!

Vansh - Uma... Are you talking about Uma Rai Singhania?

Swara - Hmm! Tum kon

Vansh - She is my mom...

Aastha - It's called destiny! Everyone is here! Your parents will be happy, looking at you together...

Ridhima - I wanted to know the whole truth!

Swara - It all started 20 years back Aastha, Anita and Uma were besties! Soul bestie they never leave each other.... They got married to your fathers and through them we all met.... I'm Rajveer's elder sister.. Slowly Me, Anita, Uma and aastha also become good friends. That time your father were not good at finical state so, they three thought to start up there own business! They set up a company and it doesn't take months to the company to be at 1st position.. Everything was going well. Then in our life enters Mafia don Jackson. He invested in our company, we didn't knew about his real identity! He behaved like a good friend to us but, he was wolf in the sheep guise... He tried to make a crack between Raj, Ashish and Ajay... And he also make a big loss and tried to defame Raj.. At point of time they didn't believe but, Jackson made a fake video and shows to them.

After that Raj, Ashish and Ajay have heated argument over this topic and Raj said that he will prove his innocence. After they left Jackson came our home.. And I don't know what happened in that closed room but they have serious discussion over some and when Jackson left the room he have smirk on his face I noticed it, but I ignored..i tried to Talk to Raj, everything went in Vain...
And then I got the biggest shock of my life that Raj joined the Mafia. I and Aastha both tried to explain him but Raj was so stubborn that he didn't listen to us.. He was in his own world! And one day he came drunk home.. Aastha went to her mother's home with kids. He came and started shouting.

Raj - Why? Why?  Ajay and Ashish I thought you are my good friend, but you try to defame me in this loss that i will lose my share in this company and you will get all the profit.. But today, I got to know the whole truth from Jackson, he showed me the video of yours planning against me.

And then he felt unconscious... I understand the whole plan that Jackson used Raj for Illegal business. I thought I'll talk to him next day... But he left early.... Then I got a call from Uma that they are going for some picnic, and they want me to join, so I wanted to lift up my mood, I said yes!

That day was the deadliest day of our life, when I came to the meeting point I saw them in the car , but before I can move towards them a truck came and Hit their car. I was rotted on my place a lone tear escaped from my eyes and then the person who came out of the truck was my own brother Rajveer. He was laughing like a manic, and then I noticed he was not in his sense,he was not able to stand properly.... He was moving here and there and then my eyes moved here and there and saw a person in black hoodie clicking pictures of the scene it was really strange .....That was a horrible scene, Till now I'm not able to forget it. After some time, I go near that and checked Uma's nerve and she was alive a small smile crept on my face. I took her towards my car and then I was going again to the scene to check others, but the car blast and I was shocked, I couldn't safe others....