Chapter 17

Hello Everyone!

Episode starts..

Ridhima - Wait babes!!

She clapped her hands and someone enters..

Aahana - Pratap..

Pratap - Do you remember me? Oh I thought you really become mental.....

Aahana - Means! Tell me the truth.

Ridhima -  Calm down! Umm let's Start from starting.

What do you think that I am such a fool who will keep her all important things in a cupboard and then I will shout come and take these.  This was all my plan ,you are such a Idiot... I told the servant to call you, we heard your heels sound coming towards. It was all my plan. And about the cameras I didn't install in my room.

Aahana - That Video...

Pratap - It's me, I took your video I was hiding in the balcony already.

Ridhima - You remember, Pratap was not there when police came. Where was he? Where

Pratap - I was behind the pillar hiding from you all, sending your video to Inspector (in a singing tone)

Ridhima - How foolish are you ?

Aahana - How I end up here?

Ridhima - Oops that's the main plan. Now listen down carefully miss .

So, the police took you, I called pratap to give some money a constable to add some special ingredient means a special medicine. The medicine react on your body then on your brain you behaved Like a manic.  Hited everybody. That doctor, was also on my side he gave you more powerful dose. And at last the police declared you A mental.....

Aahana - So, why did Vansh said Good job.

Ridhima - That I don't know, really. This time no lie.

Aahana - You &#*#&*

She holds Ridhima's neck tightly she was not able to breathe. Pratap shouts for help.

Ridhima - Help! Help......

Somehow every one helped her and this time they really declared Aahana a mental, who is dangerous ....

Ridhima leave from there in her aura ,attitude and she was also having a  smirk on her face.

*******************************
While driving to RM mansion Ridhima asked Pratap to buy all investors of VR Enterprise...

RM MANSION

Aastha - Bhaiya please do it fast!

Dadi - Calm down Aastha. Everything will be done on time.

Ridhima and Pratap entered the Mansion and both were surprised to see the decoration.

Ridhima - What going on ma!

Aastha - Bacche, I talked to pandit ji today  about Sia and Rahul's Marriage , he said these 2 days are best for the marriage..

Dadi - Warna next 4 to 5 years there is no good day according to their Kundali....

Ridhima - Did sia and Rahul Returned From Manali.

Aastha - Yes! They are in their room. And I talked about this to Everyone. Now go and get fresh up

Ridhima - Pratap you also go and get rest....

*******************************
In Ridhz Room there was a knock on the door.

Ridhima - Come in!