Chapter 63: 9 Sherringford Square

– Draco's pov –

"Voldemort? You must be mental." Hermione shot me a disapproving glance.

"He's gonna have to pay for Y/N's death." I got back on my feet, brushing off dust on my trousers.

"We do stand a chance." A voice spoke, approaching us.

"Harry? Since when were you standing there?" Hermione turned around swiftly to face Harry.

"I think it's time to tell you, Hermione." Harry murmured.

"Tell me about what?" asked Hermione.

"Horcruxes."

"What?" Hermione's voice heightened.

"Professor Dumbledore began hunting for Horcruxes, objects where Voldemort placed a piece of his soul to protect him from mortal death," Then Harry shifted his eyes from Hermione and glared at me. "After he died, I am to complete the hunt and destroy Voldemort."

"And you didn't care to tell me about this earlier? Does Ron know?" Hermione growled and they began arguing.

"Not yet. I'm sorry but it just seemed way too dangerous and I didn't want you guys to be–"

"Yeah it sure sounds dangerous so you should have come to us. That's what we're here for. That's what friends are–"

"Ugh, how touching. Please stop that. Well, now we all know what we can do, we can't just let it slip through our hands. Let's go destroy the Horcruxes, trap his soul, and bring Y/N back." I glowered at them.

"No," and Harry snapped at me "You are not coming with us, Malfoy. You killed Professor Dumbledore, you killed Y/N. Who knows if you are putting on a fake show so you can backstab everyone for Voldemort?"

"Fake show?" I scowled. "I didn't kill Dumbledore. And Y/N, I did what I did to stop her suffering. You don't understand–"

"Liar." Harry interrupted.

"If you really want to help Y/N," He stepped forward and stood only inches away from me. Frowning, he whispered "don't do anything."

As Harry spat out his words, anger burst inside of me and... I couldn't do anything but just glare back at him. He had every reason not to trust me and so did everyone else.

"Guys, let's go." Harry walked away, gesturing Kyle and Hermione to follow him out of the room. Kyle gave me a nod before he disappeared through the door and I was left alone.

I turned around and saw the big ornate mirror. I was gravitated to it again and my eyes met with Y/N's. It seemed like she was mouthing me something but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

I began sobbing and Kyle's voice echoed in my head. "Get a hold of yourself... Y/N wouldn't have wanted you to be like this..." Then suddenly, the door creaked open and Hermione walked back in.

"I'm not helping you. I'm helping Y/N," she threw a ball of crumpled paper at me "and you should know what to do." then she walked out of the room.

I picked up the paper and unfolded it. It read "9 Sherringford Square" in a hasty handwriting.

I lifted my head back up to look at the mirror. Tightly grasping the note Hermione gave me, I put my hand on the mirror and Y/N placed hers on mine. I couldn't feel her touch but wishing I could feel it again, I closed my eyes.

"It must be so cold... I will get you out of there."

That midnight, I sneaked out of Hogwarts to fly to the address written on the paper. I was certain that it was Scamander's. By morning, I will probably get there. I wanted to convince them myself and get the soul trap.