Chapter 32: Agony

– y/n's pov –

I opened my eyes and tried getting up but my spinning head made it much difficult. My eyes tightly closed by the pain. As the cutting sensation faded, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. 

There was Draco lying on the bed next to mine. Then I recalled what happened before I lost my conscious. I saw him in the water, his eyes turned red, whispered something in my ear and... I heard a voice in my dream. The thought of it gave me chills.

"Y/N!" Amber came running into the Hospital Wing.

"Oh my god, Y/N. How are you feeling? Are you alright?" She then threw herself at me and gave me a tight hug. The motion made my head dizzy a bit but it was really relaxing to see her.

"I guess I'm fine but..." I turned my head to look at Draco.

"What happened to you two? Draco wasn't supposed to be in the water. I was your hostage." Amber's remark got me worried.

"Wait, then who saved you? I'm so sorry. I-" Then someone interrupted me.

"I saved her and -" Harry was now approaching us and Amber finished his sentence.

"And it's perfectly fine." She gave me a reassuring smile.

"How are you feeling Y/N?" Harry sat on one of the chairs beside my bed.

"I feel better. Thanks for checking on me, Harry" I smiled at him.

"What... happened?" He hesitantly asked. Then I told him about what happened but excluded the details about Draco. I didn't want him to be in any sort of trouble.

"I found Draco in the water and he was bound to the tail like a hostage. The rest I don't quite remember because I fainted after hearing a voice." When I finished my explanation, Harry's eyes widened with terror.

"Are you okay Harry?" I asked worriedly.

"What did the voice say?" He tried to sound calm.

"Why? What's wrong?" asked Amber.

"Something like 'you shall meet me soon'?" Harry's look made me feel anxious but I figured he might know something about it.

"I think it could be something to do with Voldemort. Great possibility" And yes, he did know something about it.

"What?" Amber and I gasped in unison. Then I heard footsteps from the door. I looked up and saw Krum and Cedric accompanied by Professor Dumbledore.

"Harry, Voldemort?" Professor Dumbledore seemed to have heard Harry's remark.

"Y/N! You're up. How do you feel?" As Cedric's eyes met mine, he darted towards us and asked swiftly.

"I'm good. Thank you, Cedric." I beamed a smile at him and he sighed. 

"Glad to see that you're feeling fine, Y/N" Krum also sighed and gazed at me.

"Professor Dumbledore, thank you for visiting but I feel like I should rest more. I've told Harry and Amber about what happened so they'll be able to explain the situation on my behalf." I spoke politely.

"Of course, Y/N. No worries" He then waved at the crowd to follow him out of the Hospital Wing. They all seemed pretty reluctant to leave me but soon walked away.

The room was empty again, with Draco still lying on the bed, unconscious. I walked out of my bed slowly and went to sit beside Draco's. I looked down at his sharp pale face that conjured up a crossover image of him in the water.