009

"come with, rocker chick."

SEATTLE WASHINGTON
1989

-

"Goddamn...." I whispered to myself as I laid side by side with Dave. I was breathing heavily, and my forehead was full of sweat. That was the hardest I've ever gone, and I'm not joking. I was fucking numb, "hey. Where're you going?" I asked Dave who was pulling a t shirt over his head. I myself still hiding under the covers.

"Kurts place. I'll be back though." Dave said leaning in to kiss me quickly. I didn't necessarily kiss back, but what could I say I was sad. He's always leaving, I mean I know why but still, "oh come on. You're acting like I'm leaving forever. Dani, I'll be back in two hours at the most." Dave tried again. I didn't know what to say back so I just looked away and fiddled with the stitching on my blanket.

"But, you always leave. Can't you stay, this one time?" I pleaded pushing my messy hair behind my ears. Dave looked up above me to the clock hanging up on the wall, and sighed.

"If I really want to do this, I have to go." Dave sadly said before giving me his puppy dog eyes. Jesus, those eyes really did put you in a trance, didn't they? Look away, Dani, "now before I go. Kiss me." Dave said with a demanding tone. I turned my head away at the idea still being a stubborn little kid.

"Do it." He said leaning in farther. I kept turning away.

"No." I answered crossing my arms.

"Right now." Dave said jumping on the bed and basically pinning my down. I couldn't help but giggle at his childish antics. I still tried to turn away but it was no use. Somehow, he got me to turn my head and kiss him.

"Whatever, Grohl. I could easily do the same to you." I pointed out before he got up off of me and headed for the door. A chuckle sounded, and he started laughing hysterically. It was totally fake, and phony.

"You try that honey." Dave said before reaching for the door handle. I swear that switch went off again, just being separated from him gave me a heart attack. I couldn't have him leave again.

"Wait, can I come with? Please?" I asked just trying to get him to be with me somehow. Dave gave me another look and put his hand to his head.

"Dani, you seriously can't. It'll be too loud for you, and you'll want to get out of there as soon as possible trust me." Dave tried to let me down softly.

"I don't wanna trust you! Please, I wanna meet them." I stated putting my hands together literally pleading. I knew I was annoying him and I hated it. But, I just didn't want him to go without me this time.

"Dani, you're not the Rock n' Roll type. You'll literally hate it." Dave kept at it.

"What? I am so a rocker chick. I can handle it." I said with a promising tone. Dave looked around for a bit thinking about wether or not he should give into my pleading. I was literally begging him. I was begging god, and the heavens.

"Well then, come with, rocker chick." Dave said holding out his hand for me. I quickly pulled the blankets off of me and pulled some shorts on before running to the door squealing. Shit, I was really going to practice with him. What the hell, I was so excited. I'd get to meet the two guys he's been non stop taking about. I was ecstatic.