Jack Grealish

I yawned as I walked through the front door and took off my shoes, work had tired me out and all I wanted to do was cuddle with my boyfriend of 1 year, Jack.

He was back from training because his car was parked next to mine.
The house was silent as I walked up the stairs and into Jack's bedroom.
"ey sorry !" I shreik as he walks out of the bathroom in just his boxers.
Jack laughs loudly as I blush bright red, "it's fine baby" he says as he grabs some sweats and gets dressed.
"I should've knocked" I say still completely embarrassed.

"stop feeling embarrassed, it's not like you saw anything" Jack teases with a wink.
"stawwwwpp" I say turning around to go downstairs and have a drink but Jack grabs my arm, "I couldn't help it, you looked so embarrassed" Jack laughs loudly as I bury my face in his chest.

"I hate you" I mumble as I feel the heat beginning to disappear from my cheeks.
"I love you too, how was work?" he asks, "good, I'm exhausted tho" I reply with a small yawn.

"cuddle?" he asks referring to our daily routine of cuddles after work.
"you don't need to ask" I say jumping onto the bed and then remembering I'm still in my work clothes, I grab a hoodie and some shorts before getting changed and getting back into bed next to Jack.

"hey babe?" Jack asks softly, "yeah ?" I reply looking over my shoulder at him as he spoons me, "you know you don't have to be embarrassed about seeing me in my underwear, I want you to be comfortable around me" he says making me laugh, "it just caught me by surprise, I am comfortable around you" I reply as I give him a soft kiss.
We share a few soft kisses and then hug each other tightly, forever.

Heyyy long time no see! Sorry life's been hectic 😘