Part 51 {More that the Marauders}

Lily, Mya and I spent most weekends at Hogsmeade or at the greenhouses. We surely became a lot closer. We sneaked Lily into our dorm room at least four times and let her spent the nights. We got caught the fourth night, earning ourselves detention.

The school felt so empty without the four troublemakers. The first two weeks were so peaceful for the teachers. They felt like they were eventually having a calm and peaceful life, after five and a half years.

BUT after two weeks Lily and I decided enough was enough. If the Marauders weren't going to start trouble, we sure were.

We snuck into their dorm with a key James had given me ages ago. Lily stole James old leather jacket, and I stole Remus's old denim jacket. They sat perfectly, as the boys had last worn them in fourth year.

The next day all hell broke loose. Lily and I wore the jackets, on a Saturday of course, with white shirts and denim jeans.

That day we pranked Professor McGonagall and put a spell on her chair, causing it to hop away each time she tried to sit down.

Almost every day we made pranks, staying anonymous of course. We made a plant grow to extreme length in the greenhouse. We set smoke bombs off in the girl's bathrooms. We set a fire in the fields behind Hagrid's huts, burning textbooks. We grew a tail on Mason, twice. We switched girl's dormitories with the boys in the Ravenclaw common room. We set a snake loose in the Slytherin boy's bathrooms, leaving them scream like girls.

We put hair dye in Dumbledore's shampoo, causing his beard to be shocking yellow for almost two weeks. We put syrup all over the moving staircases. We threw water and soap all over the hallways. We trashed the DADA classroom with toilet paper and superglue. We even made an explosion in a greenhouse, causing all the plants to turn blue and grow uncontrollably, again.

After about a month- Lily and I were still anonymous. No one knew who pulled all these pranks, and all the teachers were on high alert. They were searching classes, dormitories, bathrooms and the greenhouses every night, because that's when Lily and I pulled our stunts.

"Three" Lily whispered, holding a yellow smoke bomb in her hand. "Two" she said, looking me, making sure I was ready with the blue, green and red smoke bombs. "One" she whispered, before throwing the smoke bomb in her hand off the astronomy tower.

As she did so, I joined her. I first threw the red smoke bomb, then the blue, then the green. As fast as we could, we rushed down the stairs and joined the crowd who rushed outside curiously.

The colourful smoke bombs were charmed to form a word, 'StarsFlowers'.

The crowd whispered in curiosity as in what that might have ment.

Professor Dumbledore rushed outside with Professor McGonagall following.

"Oh boy Albus" Professor McGonagall muttered in her scratchy voice. "These kids are at it again" she said, looking at him unpleased.

"Well, this shows that they won't stop" Professor Dumbledore sighed. "They also just gave themselves a name, 'StarsFlowers' " he said, turning back around.

Lily and I were holding our laughs in, looking at Professor Dumbledore pass. He looked at us and winked, showing he knew it was us. That made us realize, why stop now?

One day later, we continued our pranks. We changed the colour of the dining hall cutlery to orange. We put clothing dye in the taps of the washrooms in the teacher's bathroom. We put a hopping spell on a few seven-year bullies' shoes, causing them to hop up and down for days. We put a spell off in the library, causing all the books to start flying around, causing a ruckus.

We were the new Marauders, especially while they were gone. Of course no one except Lily and I, and maybe Professor Dumbledore knew that we were the StarsFlowers. Not even the Marauders knew.

We were causing chaos in the school, even worse than the Marauders ever did. We were proud of ourselves, very proud of ourselves.