Part 47 {Confessions}

Remus and I walked back to the tree, him holding my hand, making sure I didn't tumble and fall.

We sat down, me in between his legs again.

"So, what is this?" James asked sitting down again.

Remus looked at me then back at James. "What do you mean?" he asked calmly.

"Are you two dating or what? What are you two?" James asked again, looking at Remus.

"We are friends, that kissed before" I smiled, completely unaware oof what I was saying.

Mya smiled. "She's drunk. Drunk Lucy is honest Lucy" she said, giving the boys an idea.

"So, Lucy" Peter smiled, looking at me. "What is Remus to you?" he asked, bending down to me.

"Remus is breath-taking" I smiled at Peter, "I really like him, but shh" I whispered, pushing my finger in front of my mouth. "Don't tell him! I don't know if he likes me back" I said, completely lost.

Mya, Marlene and Lily laughed, knowing that drunk me was also clueless me.

"What makes you think that?" Sirius asked, looking from Remus to me.

"I'm his friend, duh. Why would he like me?" I asked, resting my head on Remus's leg. "He's so cute and friendly. He is always there for me, always. He is so caring and friendly towards me" I smiled, looking at Lily.

"So you really like Moony? Don't you?" Sirius asked, chuckling.

"I love Moony" I mumbled, not stopping my words from flowing out of my mouth.

Everyone was shocked by my words.

Okay, so I said love. Big deal? Right?

Remus bent down to my ear and softly whispered, "You do, don't you?" he asked, giving me a fright.

I turned my head around, looking at him frightened. "You guys told him?" I asked looking back at the others. "I thought it was our secret?" I said pouting.

Suddenly Remus moved his hand to my chin and tilted my head back to look up at him. He moved his lips down and kissed me, sending my body numb.

"You're drunk Stars" he whispered as he pulled his lips away.

I smiled up at him, knowing I was.

"I'm honestly honest" I slurred, before standing up. "Come one my sisters, let's go take an afternoon nap, because my head is ganna kill me in a few hours" I laughed, walking up into the trees.

Mya, Lily and Marlene immediately jumped up and followed me, leaving the boys staring at us.

"And you?" James asked looking back at Remus the moment we disappeared.

"Huh?" Remus asked looking back at him.

"Do you love Lucy?" he asked, curious.

Remus sighed. "If I say no, I'll be lying. But if I say yes, you might want to kill me" he said, while Peter sat down next to him.

"I had Lucy" James said looking at Remus. "Then I lost her. She's not mine anymore. I can't control who she loves and who loves her" he sighed, smiling at Remus.

Remus laughed as he pulled papers out. "Ok, now, for the second of April, who will we prank?" he asked, resting his arms on his legs, looking at the three boys who immediately jumped back into planning mode.