Part 2 {Sixth year}

*** (Next day)

First, I had Herbology, best subject to start Sixth year with. I had it with Remus, the only Marauder who took Herbology.

We accidentally broke a few pots in Professor Sprout's greenhouse but managed to fix it quickly enough.

Afterwards I had Astronomy, alone. I enjoyed not having to watch out for pranks or trouble. The class was quite quiet, since only a few students in my year took Astronomy.

Then I had Charms with James and Sirius. They both enjoyed making fools of themselves.

James 'accidentally' set a book on fire, which ended up being mine. I tried not to get mad at him, since it wasn't quite something new to me. I had decided to date one of the most troubling students at Hogwarts after all.

Sirius tried to defuse the fire with a Aguamenti charm, but instead it set us swimming. They both scored themselves detention.

After Charms we had lunch. I managed to sneak myself to sit with James, Sirius and Peter at the Gryffindore table.

"How come James is your favourite Gryffindore, and not one of us?" Peter joked before stuffing his mouth with bread. "Huh, Lucy?"

I laughed looking at James. "Well, I said James is my favourite, not my only favourite" I teased looking back at James.

He stared at me as if I had betrayed him.

"What?" I laughed.

"These two? Really Lucy?" he nudged me chuckling. "These two are on your favourites list?" He asked sarcastically.

"You're at the top" I joked looking back at the boys. "I really love your hair Sirius, it suits you" I complimented while kicking his foot under the table.

He smiled back at me before whispering something to Peter. Peter laughed before trying to keep a straight face.

"What?" I asked looking at the two mischievous boys.

Laughing Peter mumbled, "Uhm, I don't know if I want to tell you"

"Speak" James said looking at the two boys.

"Well, we don't want to alarm you Lucy, but your shirt is still wet" Sirius began.

"We can see your black bra" Peter added pointing his fork at my chest.

I looked down and saw that my white school-shirt and yellow tie was still a little wet from Sirius's Aguamenti charm.

Within seconds James had closed my robe at the front.

"For fuck sakes guys!" He yelled looking at the two boys. "We are at least ten minutes into lunch, and you didn't think on saying something?" he stared at the two boys, making them feel bad.

"Sorry Lucy" Peter apologized, looking down at his food, picking at it.

Sirius nudged on Peter, making him look back up at me. I kind of felt bad for the two, one stare from James and they get shivers.

"It was wrong from us" Sirius said, bowing his head.

"It's okay, really guys" I smiled, buttoning my robe. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to dorm to change" I said standing up from the bench.

James jumped up and took my hand. "I'll join you" He turned back at Peter and Sirius, looking at them angry.

"You two better sort yourselves out" he hissed, making me giggle.

"What did I miss?" Remus asked jogging to us. He sat down where I sat, looking back up at me James. "Where you two going?" he asked confused.

"To my dorm" I smiled holding James's hand.

"Ooh, I missed that much?" Remus asked looking at Sirius. They boys all laughed.

"Bye guys" James laughed pulling me towards the door.