Part 17 {Dinner & Dressed}

I saw kids starting to head into the Great Hall. I saw Lily stand outside alone, searching for someone.

As I walked closer, Lily saw me, and a smile grew on her face. She turned to me and looked my outfit up and down.

"Oh, girl I've been waiting forever" she said hugging me. "Please tell me you're still coming, Lara cancelled" she sighed as she spoke.

"Yes, I'm still coming" I reassured laughing.

We entered the Great Hall, and she pulled me to the Gryffindore table. I smiled as I saw Remus and Sirius looking up at us.

"Lucy is coming" Lily smiled, sitting down.

"Great" Peter said as he arrived. He sat down next to Lily, smiling up at me.

"I'll see you guys later" I greeted. I turned around, walking to the Hufflepuff table. As I did so, James walked pass me, stopping me.

"Hi Lucy" he said looking at me.

I saw his face. I didn't want to hug or punch him. I just smiled.

"Hello James" I said, giving that caring smile I never give.

James sighed in relief and said, "Are you coming tonight? To the half-party?"

"Yeah, Lily invited me" I smiled looking at his eyes. Mya and Riley suddenly caught my attention as they sat down at the Hufflepuff table. "See you later" I walked off to them.

After dinner, I joined Lily outside the Hall and we headed to my dorm. We got dressed and did our hair.

She forgot a shirt, so I borrowed her a white one with the words 'tulip baby' on them. I put on a light-yellow dress that hung just above my knees.

We greeted Mya and Riley and headed to the Gryffindore common room.