Part 6 {Party 2}

It's been at least 40 minutes since James had gone to get drinks. I looked for him everywhere, the refill table, the bathrooms, the hallways, everywhere. He was nowhere to be found. I refilled my own drink a couple times, a little to much if I may add.

I went and sat on the balcony, in the peace and quiet. I heard someone walk up to me from behind. I turned around to see Remus coming out the door.

"Hey Stars!" he smiled sitting worn down next to me. The floor was cold, but the wind was refreshing.

"Moony" I called, my feet dangling over the side of the balcony.

"What you doing out here all alone?" he asked looking around us.

"I just wanted some fresh air" I smiled, turning my head to face him. I took another gulp from my cup, swallowing at without hesitation.

Remus looked me up and down. "Where's James?" he asked looking back off the balcony.

I opened my eyes, remembering about my boyfriend.

"James?" I looked at him confused. "Ooh, my boyfriend?" I laughed almost dropping my cup. "I don't know. He disappeared about an hour ago to get drinks" I mumbled before taking another gulp out of my cup.

"Haven't seen him and Lily since" I smiled, looking back at Remus.

"Lily?" Remus asked looking back at me.

"Yeah, a red head, a little taller than me, millions of freckles" I tried to explain softly. "He went after her to get drunk" I laughed.

"You're drunk Stars" Remus said laughing at me.

"Where is Padfoot?" I asked, slurring my words as I spoke. I turned around looking at the doors, looking completely empty.

"Padfoot has his tongue down a girl's throat" Remus laughed. "How much have you had to drink?"

I scoffed, taking another gulp of my drink.

"I am srulay not drink" I mumbled while laughing.

Frowning Remus took my drink out of my hand, making me moan.

"Give me back" I mumbled as tried standing up.

Remus stopped me from standing up, before I might've fallen over. He trotted towards the door and called Peter over to help him.

They helped me stand and carried me to my dorm. They placed me on my bed and handed me a glass of water.

"What happened to you?" Peter asked as he threw a blanket over me.

"She got drunk" Remus whispered as I started falling asleep.

They quietly left my dorm the moment I was out.

I was clearly drunk. I didn't have someone to tell me that my amount of alcohol was too much. Instead I just drank more and more.

That night I fell asleep easily, dreaming about the moon and the stars and the balcony.