Part 27 {Moment before a storm}

I woke up, seeing my roof. I jumped us straight, looking around at my dorm. I was completely confused; how did I get there? The last thing I could remember was me staring at the stars, lying on Remus's shoulder.

I jumped out of bed and got dressed. I headed down for breakfast. As I entered the Great Hall, I scanned the hall to see if I could see someone familiar.

"Hey!" someone scared me from behind. When I turned around, I saw Lily Evans. She smiled at me looking quite happy.

"Were you going to tell me?" I asked bluntly. The words just flew out of my mouth. I couldn't stop them. "That you and James started dating?"

Shocked she looked at me, thinking of what to say. "I, uh. I thought James told you?" she said looking shocked.

"Oh" I mumbled, not knowing what to say.

"Look I'm sorry if this is crossing a border or something"

"Oh no, Lily its okay. I really don't mind. I was just wandering" I smiled. "Look, I'm ganna go to my table, sorry if I startled you"

Before she could answer I sat down next to Mya and Riley and started eating. I heard my name a few times behind me, and when I turned around, I saw Mason and his friends look at me and whispering.

I turned back around and saw Remus looking my way. Confused I continued eating, ignoring Mason and his friends behind me.